Part 1

It was an early fall morning when Violet was walking to school. The cold breeze blew into her freckled face waking her up slightly.The night before she hadn't slept very well due to the fact that 'The Grabber' was on the loose and everyone was losing their minds.

Her mother was watching her every move making sure that her and her older brother Robin were unharmed. Violet and Robin were very close, they were twins, you could clearly tell. They both had gorgeous dark brown eyes that complemented each of their face shapes and light freckles scattered on their nose and cheeks. But they had pretty different personalities.

He would alway be getting into fights and scaring people, getting bad grades/failing classes and walking around like he was the main character. His sister on the other hand was a straight A student, who wasn't popular but was liked by everyone, and who tried her best not to get into trouble. One thing she was always doing was getting Robin out of trouble, which most of the time wasn't even his fault, as he would always say.They had a close bond, it was unbreakable.

Violet was walking to school deep into her thoughts as usual when all of a sudden two short arms were placed onto her shoulders as an attempt to scare her.

"Nice try Gwen." Violet said unimpressed as Gwen does this almost everyday.
"Dang, I really thought I had you this time!" Gwen said through a slight giggle.

"Hey Violet" Finney said interrupting the girl.
"Oh, hey Finney" She said with a bright smile only noticing that he was there.
They continued to walk in comfortable silence until Finney suddenly stopped.

Violet saw him looking at the newly put up Bruce Yamada missing poster.
"The flyer, Mr. Yamada is putting them up again."
He looked at the two girls.
"You don't think there gonna find them, do you?" Finney asked.
"Not how they want to" Gwen said in an honest tone.
Finney look across to Violet she sighed
"Come on, let's go. We're gonna be late." She said not wanting to think about it as they continued their walk to school.

_________________________________________

Hope you like the first part I know it's not great since this is only my first book but hopefully It will get better.

If there are any ways you think I could improve my writing please let me know :)

-Esme