Part 6

Violet sat outside in her front yard as she looked up at the shimmering white sparks in the jet black Sky.

It was peaceful, that was until she heard a scream and someone shouting. She shot up and jogged in that direction she saw someone running.

As each house light turned on she could see the figure more clearly, they were wearing a blue t-shirt and jeans, they had brown hair and were a few inches taller that Violet herself.

But there was one thing she really noticed, the face. It looked just like .. Finney.

"FINNEY" she screamed grabbing his attention. He turned around and looked at her not believing his eyes.

But before they could think a black van swerved round the corner, Finneys face dropped as he saw a tall figure get out and run in their direction.

He grabbed Violets hand and started to run. But the figure caught up to them and pushed them to the ground he put a knife to Finneys neck and knocked him out.

The figure then realized that Violet was there, she tried to get up and run but just froze. They figure then knocked out Violet too, in fear of getting found out.

The Grabber bought the two bodies to the basement and carelessly placed them on a mattress.

Finney was the first to wake up
"Son of a bitch" he said refering to his now bloody nose.
He looked to the end of the mattress to see Violet laying there.

"Oh my god Violet" Finney shook her hoping she would wake up.
"Finney?" She said in a weak voice.

"Yeah yeah it's me are you ok"he said in a panicked voice.
"I'm fine my head just hurts a bit" she said

She looked up at him realising he was actually there, alive.

"Finney I missed you so much" she said as she gave him a tight hug.
"Me too" he said holding the girl.

"Where are we?" She asked.
"In a basement, I tried shouting but it's sound proofed" he said.

"The Grabber he got us"
__________________________________________

Thank you for 100 reads and everyone that voted I really appreciate it :)