Part 3

"The core is solid, the outer core is molten" The teacher drowned on and on making Violet bored out of her mind.

Finney sat a few seats away from Violet him too not listening to a word the teacher was saying instead messing with his rocket pen that he had  gotten for Christmas a couple of years ago.

Finney looked across to Violet who was staring out of the crack in the blinds that wasn't covered. She saw a small bird on a branch of a big Oak tree, it looked so free.

As Finney had been staring at her for  while now she turned around to see him shoot his head away from that direction and  write on his note book, as if he was doing that the whole time. Violet smiled to herself and continued to look out out the window.

The time went on and on until the bell went off causing all the children to scramble out of the room.

Finney was much faster than everyone else and rushed out of the room, Violet a couple of feet away from him trying to catch up.

She was slightly confused why Finney was rushing about so much until she saw those three brainless assholes follow him into the boys toilets. Luckily she wasn't the only one that noticed and saw Robin walk in there too.

Once Violet was in her next class she saw Gwen get taken out of the classroom opposite hers and directed to the principals office, which was weird because she never does anything wrong. Not even a minute later she heard someone raise there voice and say something about being 'The Grabber'. Which was very confusing.

Once school was over Finn, Violet and Gwen walked home from school.
"I'm staying at Susie's tonight, It's Friday so you know what that means" Gwen told the two of them.
"I'll look after dad" Finney told his younger sister.

"I'll be home in the morning, and you guys better not eat all the ice cream" she joked to them.
The three of them laughed.
"Bye Violet, bye Finney" she told them
"Bye" Violet and Finney both said in sync.

Violet an Finney continued their walk to the his house.

__________________________________________

Hope you like part 3 and thank you for the people that voted I really appreciate it :)