Part 5

The next week Violet didn't go to school, she tried, her mom said that it could keep her mind if off Robin and all the stuff that happend. But she didn't feel like it.

"Hey mom, do they have any new information yet?" Violet asked her mom as she walked into the kitchen just hearing the phone ring.

She didn't answer.

"Mom, are you ok?" She asked again.
Her mother turned around with red eyes
"It happend again, the Grabber got someone else" Violets mother said.

"Who?" Violet asked. Hoping, praying it wasn't anyone she new, but she had a bad bad feeling.

"Finney" her mom said.

"W.. what are you sure" she asked hoping she hear the name wrong.

"No honey, the police just phoned" she hugged her daughter. Tears already flowing down her face.
"I know he was your friend" she tried to comfort the girl.

"And Robins" she told her mother.

THE NEXT MONDAY

Violet and Gwen listened to the principal, she was talking about the police trying their best to find the missing children she then bough up Finney going missing.

The whole school turned around to look at the two, they tried not to make eye contact with anyone in fear that the tears in their eyes would come flowing down their face.

It was weird at school people kept giving Gwen strange looks sometimes of sympathy sometimes of guilt.

The two spent most of their time in the nurses office finding it hard to concentrate and stay awake in class.

Gwen was lying down on the bed Violet sitting in the big arm chair. Suddenly, Gwen jumped up from her sleep and ran out of the room, Violet chased after her.

"Gwen, are you ok?" she shouted after the girl.
"I had another dream" Gwen told her.

"That's great what was it about did you see Robin or Finney or-"
"The Grabber" she interrupted the girl

"W..what are you sure, what did he look like?" She asked.
"He had a mask and.. and he had black balloons, oh and billy he got taken in a black van too" she told her.

"Oh my god" Violet said.
"I need to get home, tell my dad about the dream" Gwen told the worried looking girl.

"Ok tell me what he says" Violet said as she saw the small girl run in the opposite direction.
__________________________________________

Hope you liked part 5 :)