// Chapter Ten : He saved my life //

Wilbur POV
-------------------------

Phil broke the silence, "Kill him."

Tommy stood in front of me. "T- Tommy just move..." I was shaking more than a person should. Dream held out his sword again.

Tommy growled at Dream, "You'll have to kill me first."

Phil responded to Tommy with, "Tommy no-"

"I'm the last in the family- If I die- You have no one to take over but Quackity- If you decide that," Tommy smiled at his own words.

"You're an idiot. Quackity is nothing!" Dream tried to grab me again but Tommy stabbed Dream in the shoulder.

"Don't kill Tommy, I'm not paying you for that-"

Dream groaned and grabbed Tommy's sword by the base and threw Tommy to the ground, not hurting him that much. I grabbed my own sword and charged at Phil, trying to attack him.

One of Phil's wings threw me against a nearby tree. I heard Tommy whimper as I was thrown against the tree, having the wind knocked out of me. I tried to quickly stand up, holding up my sword, defending myself.

Phil walked up to me, "I wasn't wanting to do this myself Wilbur."

I coughed up a bit of blood, "Why are you doing this..?"

"Why would I want to want you to take over? What do you have to offer this village?"

"I have fucking love and hope, something you don't fucking have," I told Phil.

Phil frowned, "Hardly."

I held up my sword again, my wings showing.

"Think of your actions wilbur- What would your mother think?"

"So what? Mum would be proud if I let you kill me? I'm not going out without a fight prick."

"You don't want to fight me Wilbur. Face the facts." Phil is definitely stalling, I can tell. He doesn't want to kill me, he doesn't have the balls to.

I scoffed, "Why the fuck wouldn't I?"

"You know you'll lose-"

I charged at Phil without warning him and swung my sword at him, my wings protecting myself. Phil's wings quickly blew me away from him, making me fly in the air, but my wings held me in the air. I tried to quickly fly back, "If you let go of Q, then we can talk about this."

"What do I get out of this Wilbur?"

"I'll let you kill me afterward."

"No, how would you know I let him go for good, if you died?"

I went silent and frowned. Phil grabbed me, "Exactly." I struggled a lot, trying to get out of his grasp.

Phil smiled at me, "Have any final words?"

I whimpered and gasped for air, "I'm sorry-"

Phil pulled his sword back to hit me, but he suddenly froze and dropped me. I winced and Phil fell to the ground, his head spewing blood from a cut in it. Quackity was stood right behind him.

I was breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath, I hesitantly looked up at Quackity. He dropped the crowbar he had used.

Quackity whimpered, "Did I do it?"

I nodded slowly. "Was it good?" Q asked.

I nodded a lot, smiling.

Quackity looked at Tommy and so did I. Tommy was stabbing Dream over and over again. "How long has he been doing that?"