// Chapter Fourteen : Another Dance? //

Wilbur POV
-------------------------

Suddenly there was a knock on the library door.

Quackity  purred and didn't budge from my lap.

"I'll just... Get the door-"

I tried to get up but Quackity growled and didn't move.

"I'm too clingyyyy stayyyy- Just tell them to come innnn-"

"This is embarrassing," I smiled nervously.

Q whimpered and got off of me, "Stupid people always ruin the fun... Mnph."

I snickered a bit and got up, walking over to the library door, answering it.

"Sir, are you ready or not? The ball starts in 30 minutes."

"I- PARDON?"

Quackity walked up from behind me and pushed the other guy away, "Go away. We were having fun- We'll be there when we'll be there. We don't have a certain time limit. We do what we want-"

I turned a bright red, speechless. The other guy scoffed and walked away.

Quackity shut the door, I just stood there frozen and flustered as hell.

"Whats wrong?" Q asked.

"I- Well- I never- He was- How- He-" I stuttered a lot, a flustered mess.

"Huh...? Sometimes you have to be dominant and show others you're in charge." Q smiled.

I didn't respond to him, speechless.

Q smirked, "Bottom." He opened the door and left the room to go to the ball room.

"I- Fuck off there were so many things that I-" I ranted as I followed him, crossing my arms.

Q kept walking, "Shut up bottom boy."

"I- Hey-" I scoffed.

He looked back at me staring and glaring, "Shush."

I quickly went silent. Q smiled and faced forward again, walking to the bar. I kept following, tilting my head a bit. Q sat down and I did the same, slightly nervous.

"You can talk..."

"Alright- But what do I say then?"

"I don't know, say what you want- I'm not your boss love. Only in the bedroom."

"Oh fuck off-" I snickered.

"So you're admitting that you're a bottom?"

"I- No, I'm not a bottom."

"You don't have proof on that Wil."

I groaned in response, which made Quackity go silent.

I glanced at him, "Sorry..."

"Where is everyone so we can start?" He just completely ignores my apology.

I sighed, "The doors open in just a few minutes... So not very long."

Q whimpered.

"Hm? You alright Q?"

"I wanna danceeee-"

I smiled and quickly stood up, holding out my hand for him. Quackity's face turned red and he looked away, grabbing my hand. I pulled him up and put a hand on his waist. I heard him purring.

I started dancing with him, holding him close. There was no music playing but Q smiled anyways. I picked him up slightly and spun around, smiling brightly.

"Woah- Wil." Q squealed.

I put him down and kept smiling, I twirled him around.

One of the guards coughed and looked over at them, the placed a finger on their hand. Shit the time...

I sighed and slowed down, smiling nervously.

"Should I open the doors sir?" The guard asked.

I nodded slightly and the guard slowly opened the door.

People started walking inside and the music started playing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-519 words-

A/N - Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed it! Have a good day and have a gold star!