23

Àyànfé

"Wha-what are you doing here?" I opened the door, completely shocked to see him standing there.

"How are you doing too? Very pleasant to see you again" He replied with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes at Kanaan.

"How did you even know I was here?" I ushered him in. He just shrugged with a silly smirk on his face.

I stared at him curiously. "C'mon Kay! How did you find me? I really want to know"

"Jesus AY! Leave me alone oo" Kanaan laughed. "Nice place by the way"

"It's not my house dumbass" I punched him playfully.

"Obviously" He pulled my petite body into a bear hug. I inhaled his beautiful scent.

Yes, beautiful.

"I've missed you so much Ayanfe..." He breathed into my neck.

"I've missed you more Kay Kay" I smiled.

"And I'm sorry for what happened" Kanaan said, reminding me of the embarrassing moment my Dad caught us both.

"Nah it ain't your fault. I should have been more careful" I countered, still holding onto him.

"Let's not blame ourselves, okay?" Kanaan chuckled, and I did too. I reluctantly pulled away from the comfy hug and just stared at his handsome face. 

"Can I kiss you?" His deep voice rasped. I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

Trust Kanaan to make me feel nervous.

"You know you don't gotta ask..." I shrugged shyly. He pulled me closer by my waist, and kissed me passionately. Our lips moved in sync, and I fought the urge to let out an ungodly moan.

"You knock my breath off every godamn time Ayanfe" Kanaan let out in low voice.

"Are you tryna flatter me, Mr Kanaan?" I giggled like a stupid schoolgirl.

Fuck, I'm a goner.

"Nope, Miss A. I'm just telling the truth" He smirked. He pecked my lips a few more times, before letting go of me.

"But you have to tell me how you knew I was here....with your creepy ass" I laughed, pulling him to sit with him.

"I'm not creepy, I just had to find the girl I'm feeling. You feel me?" Kanaan smooth talked.

"Bruh stop the cap" I fell out in laughter. I expected him to join me, but he doesn't. Instead, he was staring at me blankly.

"You know I'm not capping babygirl" He said seriously.

"I hear you" I hummed. I mean I know Kanaan likes me, I just don't believe it's anything serious.

"Ayanfe you don't believe me?" He gaped, like he couldn't believe his ears.

"I do. I've just never heard you say you like me" I replied. It was at that moment I realized we've never actually verbally confess our feelings to each other, it was just only through actions.

"I haven't?" He asked, creasing his brows for a moment. He looked so helpless at that instance, I couldn't help but laugh again.

"Alright damn! Stop laughing o" Kanaan rolled his eyes playfully. My laughter simmered down to chuckles. Kanaan sat upright on the sofa and softly took a hold of my hands. I looked up at him in wonder.

"What are you doinggg?" I groaned, knowing he was about to get cheesy.

I'm too awkward for that.