Chapter 10

Athanasia pov:

It's been three days since my mana exploded. Izekeil visites me sometimes. Everyone has already found out about me having a lot of mana. Even tho I feel fine Lucas said I need more rest as I have a lot of mana. So I am not even allowed to leave the bed. The only time I am allowed to leave is when I need to go to the toilet. Daddy and Felix comes to meet me whenever they have time. He is given the sapphire palace to stay. He also sometimes visits me. He told me not to play with blackie too much. I can only play with him 2 hours a day.

'Ugh I want to leave this room and eat chocolate.'

"Princess."

I turned to see Lilly walking inside the room.

"Yes?" I asked.

"The magician has said that you are fine now."

"That means I can go out right!"

"Yes princess."

As soon as I heard that I ran out of the room to go to the garden.

"Princess! slow down."

I reached the garden and it feels so nice to be in an open space instead of a being locked inside a room.

"It seems like I should have let you leave the room a bit earlier."

I turned to see Lucas.

"Then why didn't you?" I asked him.

"Well I wasn't sure. You had a lot of mana."

"What are you doing here?"

"Just taking a walk."

After that he and I started talking and I enjoyed it and now I don't think he is not as bad as I thought.

No one pov:

Felix had noticed that Athanasia and Lucas enjoy hanging out so he suggested that Lucas also becomes my friend so he also had to give the test and he passed with full marks. Lucas, Izeikeil and Athanasia became very good friends in no time. Lucas was very comfortable around them that he even told them about his secret. Izeikeil and Athanasia didn't care at all as Lucas was a very good friend of theirs.

Soon Athanasia' birthday came and this time Claude attended it

Soon Athanasia' birthday came and this time Claude attended it. He threw a huge banquet like usual Lucas and Izeikeil came with Athanasia in the party everyone was wondering who was that boy with black hair and red ruby eyes. The crowd wasn't surprised to see their emperor smile and laugh anymore at their only princess's birthday. Izeikeil when found about his father's plan told him he won't support him and Roger was in huge problem because Izeikeil have refused to help him in any way but he still has Jennette. He has raised Jennette so of course Jennette won't abandoned him when she becomes the princess that's what Roger thought but what he didn't know is that Izeikeil had told Claude about the plan of his. Claude was very angry. But Athanasia managed to calm him down. Izeikeil had earned the trust of Claude about which Izeikeil wasn't aware of at all. Izeikeil and Roger didn't talk very often as Izeikeil was still mad at him for thinking of using Jennette.

End of chapter 10
I hope you enjoyed it. If there is anything you don't like please tell me about it in the comments. And thank you so much for reading my book.