Chapter 18

No one pov:

Garnet palace

Everyone trying to find the best gift as it was their emperor's birthday. While everyone inside the palace was busy with the decorations for the banquet. Athanasia was making sure the decorations were perfect. After all it's her daddy's birthday. Anastacauis was doing Claude's work as his birthday gift. Izekeil couldn't think of a gift. So Lucas suggested she give Claude something that could be useful to him. And they decided to give him a magical pen enchanted by Lucas's magic as Claude is a workaholic. It is very comfortable to write with and the ink will never end. And a sword that is made with a strong material. And about Claude he was sleeping.

"Felix." Athanasia said.

"Yes?" Felix asked.

"Go wake daddy up. He has to get ready."

"Ok princess."

Felix left to wake Claude up. Claude said Felix was annoying when Felix woke him up. But it didn't bother him anymore. Because Claude has called him annoying multiple times.

"Daddy don't call Felix annoying. I was the one who sent him to wake you up."

They both looked at the door to see Athanasia.

"Why did you send him to wake me up Athanasia?" Claude asked

"Did you forget? Today is your birthday. You have get ready."

"My birthday was today?"

"Yes. It is today. Now get ready."

"Hmm."

Athanasia left to the kitchen prepare her 1st gift for Claude.

2 hours later

"Finally I am done." Athanasia said while looking at Claude's 1st gift she prepared.

"Princess you should get ready now. You don't want to be late for his majesty's birthday. Do you?" Lilly said.

"Right let's go."

They left to get Athanasia ready.

1 hour and 24 minutes later

Athanasia was ready now. She went to Claude's room to take him to the banquet.

"Athanasia. You are here." Claude said.

" Claude said

"Yep. Now let's go to the banquet." Athanasia said.

"Can't we just skip it?"

"No your majesty we can't!" Felix said.

"Don't worry Felix. I will take daddy to the banquet myself." Athanasia said.

"Thank you princess."

"Why are you thanking me Felix it's my duty."

"Yeah let's go now." Claude said.

When they went outside they saw Lucas, Izekeil and Anastacauis waiting for them. They all entered the carriage. When they reached the banquet hall. The announcer was shocked to see Anastacauis here. Even tho everyone was told about him it was a shock to see him here. The announcer announced their names.

"His majesty Claude de Alger Obelia, Her highness Athanasia de Alger Obelia, His highness Anastacauis de Alger Obelia, Izekeil Alpheus and Duke Lucas Anthony are entering."

Everyone looked towards them with shock. None of them had thought Anastacauis will come at Claude's birthday banquet especially Rosalie and Roger. They never expected to see Anastacauis here and what shocked them more is him being happy. Everyone started gossiping.

"Do you think now that he is back he will take the throne?"

"Maybe he will. After all he is older."

"Yeah probably."

"Who knows maybe he he acting all nice just to get the throne."

"Gosh I can't imagine him being out emperor again."

"He had done a pretty bad job when was our emperor."

"Not to mention the fact that he also used black magic."

Claude glared at them because they weren't bowing. Everyone quickly bowed down. They could tell that Claude was intending to do what he did at their princess's birthday banquet. 

"Rise." Athanasia said.

They all looked at their princess with gratefulness. She once again saved them from breaking their backs.

"Athanasia. Why?" Claude asked.

"Yeah. Why do you always have to do this?" Lucas said.

"Yeah. They kinda deserved to be punished." Izekeil said surprising them all especially Athanasia and Lucas.

"Kinda? They totally deserve this." Anastacauis said.

"Come guys. We don't want no one being able to enjoy daddy's banquet and not everyone was gossiping."

"But-" Claude tried to protest but Athanasia cut him off.

"Let's dance daddy."

They both went to the dance floor and their dance once again mesmerized others. After dancing with Claude Athanasia danced with Anastacauis which shocked q lot of people as they they were dancing smiling and laughing. After dancing with Anastacauis she went to dance with Felix. When she was dancing with Lucas and Izekeil his aura turned black and he was extremely scary. His aura became just fine when wasn't dancing with them anymore.

End of chapter 18
I hope you enjoyed it. If there is anything you don't like please tell me about it in the comments. And thank you so much for reading my book.