Chapter 23

No one pov:

Alpheus mansion

Jennette was sitting in her room. Roger was not at home. Aternetes was thinking of how to use Jennette in oder to get the throne. Suddenly the windows broke reveling Lucas standing there.

"W...why are y...you here?" She asked.

"Obviously to get you out of her body. Get out already."

"How would it look like to others that the princess's boyfriend is breaking into another girl's room."

"Who would tell them?"

"My maids of course."

"Well they can't since I have already took care of them."

Aternetes used magic on Lucas even tho he knew it will do little to no damage to him.

"Hahaha. Not even a scratch.

Lucas threw the magic ball on her that he once threw on Anastacauis.

"Ugh!"

Aternetes got out his body and then Jennette started falling but Athanasia caught her.

"Eh. What happened?" Jennette asked.

Jennette looked at Athanasia

"Pri...princess?"

"Hey Jennette." Athanasia said.

Athanasia gave Jennette a warm smile. Jennette felt safe around her. Jennette smiled back before fainting.

"Is she okay?" Anastacauis asked.

"Yes she is fine." Athanasia replied.

"You care for her?" Claude asked.

"Of course she is my daughter."

"I am glad Jennette is okay

"I am glad Jennette is okay." Izekeil said.

Aternetes didn't saw any of them enter. He tried to enter Jennette's body but failed.

"Hahaha. You really thought you can enter her body again. Not a chance. Now die." Lucas said.

Lucas then threw a huge magic ball at him. Aternetes screamed in pain before crumbling into ashes.

"Everything went according to the plan." Athanasia said.

"Yeah it did." Izekeil said.

Flashback

Garnet palace

Claude office

"So the reason she was acting like that was because Aternetes is inside her body?" Izekeil asked.

"Yes." Lucas said.

"That good for nothing Aternetes!" Anastacauis said.

"What are we going to do to remove him from his body?" Claude asked.