• The Date •

"Hey, Yor. Do you wanna go out sometime today? I can get Franky to watch Anya." Loid said while reading his newspaper. "Really? Of course! When?" Yor said cheerfully. "Hmm.. in an hour or so? Let me call Franky." Loid responded back. He walked up to the telephone and rang up Franky.

"Franky here!"

"Hey. I need you to watch Anya for me while me and Yor go out. You free?"

"Sure! I need something to do anyway. I'm on my way!"

The telephone then clicked and Loid called for Anya. "Papa! What do you want?" Anya said as she looked up." Franky is gonna watch you while me and Yor go out." Loid looked down at Anya as he said that. "Scruffy?" Anya said. "Yes, Anya." Loid sighed. "Yay! We can play Spy Wars then." Anya smiled and headed back to her room.

"I'm glad to see that Franky and Anya are having fun while we're gone! They both take a liking to Spy Wars." Yor smiled. "Yeah, it sure is. They are both childish in the meantime." Loid said and they both chuckled a bit.

After they got ready, Franky arrived. Loid and Yor headed out and waved goodbye to Anya and Franky. "Scruffy, I wanna play Spy Wars!" Anya said and her eyes sparked. "Sure, kid!" Franky looked down at Anya and they played together.

"Hmm.. should we go eat?" Yor suggested to Loid and looked at him. "That'd be nice, let's go to the new restaurant over there." Loid said. They both walked over to the restaurant and walked in. It was rather fancy and wasn't expensive, with was great. They both got seated and an awkward silence was held at the table.

"So.. Loid! It's nice to have some time together with Anya! Should we look at the menu?" Yor said, breaking the silence. "Of course." Loid responded back. They opened their menus and scanned through it. A waiter then came by to take their orders.

"You two look like a wonderful couple! What would you like today?" The waiter said, holding a notepad. The two of them told the waiter their orders and the waiter nodded then walked off. "So, Loid! What do you do at work? I know it's random, but I'm just wondering!" Yor said, smiling. "Hmm.. as a psychiatrist it is pretty normal. We specialize in mental health, and some of my patients are.. not the calmest." Loid said with an awkward tone at the end.

"Wow! Seems stressful! I usually just help people at my job." Yor said. 'I really just murder people, but it's a nice job!' Yor thought to herself. "Say.. why don't we shop after this and then head home? I'm sure we still have some more time before Anya gets bored." Loid suggested to Yor and she agreed. The waiter came back with their food and they started to eat.

"This food is so cheap for a fancy restaurant! We should take Anya here one day." Yor said as she ate her food. "Well, she is very picky so I doubt she'd like anything here." Loid responded back. "You are right.. she usually picks the peanuts off the food and then pushes it away. But she does like your food which I'm grateful for!" Yor smiled as she ate her food. She really did enjoy spending time with Loid.

"Oh, there's no need to say that. After all, it is my job to take care of you two." Loid said. "Ah! No need. I like to take care of you two sometimes too! I really enjoy spending time with you guys." Yor said. Loid felt happy on the inside and smiled. He felt as if she were his real wife.

As they finished their food, they paid the bill then headed out of the restaurant to go shopping. Yor bought some new clothes and so did Loid. "Should we get something for Anya? I'd feel bad if we came home from shopping and we didn't give her anything.." Yor said. "Of course! What would she like.." Loid thought.

Of course, the two of them ended up buying a toy silenced pistol. "I'm sure Anya would like this, she really wanted one." Loid said as he and Yor walked together on the path to the way home. "Mhm! I wonder how she took a liking to Spy Wars." Yor said.

Loid smiled and then looked forward. "Hey, Loid!" Yor looked at him and he looked back. "Yes?"

"I really liked spending time with you today. Thanks for taking me out!" Yor smiled and Loid smiled back. They both had faint blushes in their face and then looked forward. "My pleasure." He muttered under his breath. Once they reached home, Franky was on the couch and Anya was nowhere to be found.

"Franky, where's Anya?" Loid said. "Oh! She's asleep in her room. She got bored of playing Spy Wars so we watched TV and she fell asleep." Franky responded back. "How was your date?" Franky said as he turned off the TV. 'Wait. Date?' Loid thought in his mind. "It was.. it was good." He responded back. Franky smirked then got ready to head out.

"Bye, Franky." Loid waved and so did Yor. "See you!" Franky said as he walked out and closed the door behind him. The two sighed and sat in the couch. "Again, thanks for taking me out today. It was nice to have some time off after taking care of Anya." Yor said. "Your welcome. I enjoyed it too." Loid said. They both stared at eachother for a few seconds and stopped.

"I'm gonna head to bed, Goodnight Loid!" Yor said as she walked to her room. "Night." He responded back. He really did enjoy spending time with his family, Especially Yor.

"Is this what love feels like?"