Chapter 5

Lauren's P.O.V

"You did what?" I yelled into the phone.

"Laur! Calm down! It's not that big of a deal!" Normani said trying to calm me down.

"Not a big deal? You know what's going to happen! I can't believe you did that!"

"Seriously? She's still one of my friends, besides the last time I invited someone over with us everything was fine! I mean look your friends with Ally now!"

"But that's different! Ally's just Ally, not the most popular girl in school!" I mumbled.

"Hey! I heard that!" Ally yelled in the background.

"Sorry Ally, but you know what I mean!"

"Hey, listen it's going to be okay, nothing going to happen."

"I hate it when you go all motherly on me," I whined.

"So it's settled Mila is coming over," Normani happily stated.

Normani's P.O.V

"Camila hurry the hell up! We're going to be late!" I yelled while walking up the stairs to her room.

"I'm coming!" She yelled back. "Okay I'm ready! Let's go!"

"So what should I know about Lauren?" Camila asks while we're getting in the car.

"Well, she's an only child, her mom and dad are well known but she doesn't tell people who they are expect DJ, Ally, and Me." I say.

"Wait! Who's her mom and dad?" She questions.

"Um... We can't tell you that, but she may tell you if she befriends you. But I think that's about it, that's all you really need to know about her. Anything else she'll tell you sooner or later" Ally answers.

About 5 minutes later we arrived at Lauren's house.

"Wait! This is her house?" Camila gasped.

"Yeah, this is casa de Jauregui!" I laughed.

"Dude! This is like a freakin mansion!" She say while we got out the car.

"Sweetie I'm home!" I yelled.

"Sorry DJ isn't here yet, she had to do something real quick." Lauren came in drinking a soda.

"Damn... Oh well I guess you'll do," I smirked then jumped on her.

"Damn it Mani! Get the hell off me!"

"Not until you say you love me!" I smiled.

"Fine, I love... Pizza!" She said while escaping from my grip.

"Ugh! Lauren Love Me!!!"

"Never!!!" We kept this up for about 5 minutes before someone cleared their throat.

"Oh, um... s-sorry" Lauren blushed while looking at Camila and Ally.

Camila's P.O.V

After watching Normani and Lauren run around chasing each other, Ally decided to try and get their attention.

"Oh, um... s-sorry" Lauren blushed.

"Okay, Lauren want to give Camila a tour of the house while Ally and I set up snacks? Yeah? Okay it's settled, see you two later!" Normani yells while pulling Ally toward where I believe the kitchen is.

"Um... So as you can see this is the living room, and through that door where they disappeared through is the kitchen. And across the hall is my dads study." She says pointing to the three different doors near us.

"Um... Follow me... Right here is the library, this is basically my own little world."

This room so far has been the most beautiful. There's 4 different walls stocked with books from top to bottom. Around the room are bean bag chairs and a small coffee table in the center. There's also a mini fridge in the corner of the room.

"Wow, there's so many," I say while taking a book off the shelf. "How many of them have you read?"

"Well, those two walls I've finished" she says pointing to the two wall near me.
"That wall I've just started working on and that wall I haven't started yet." Pointing at the two other walls.

"You must really love to read!" I say.

"Yeah, it takes me away from reality for a while." She smiles.
"Come on there's still more to see," she grabs my hand pulling through another door I didn't notice.