Chapter 9

Lauren's P.O.V

As we leave the car and head into the parlor I immediately run into Lucas's arms when I see him. It's been awhile since I last seen him, mainly because I was gone all summer.

"Hey Lauser! I missed you!" he whispered to me.

"I missed you too Lucas!" i mumbled back.

"Who's the girl? She the new bae?" I felt him smirk.

"Okay, time to let go now!" I say while pulling away.

"Seriously though! She the new bae?" he smiled.

"Noo, hopefully though!" I blush.

We then release each other but Lucas still keeps his arm around my waist, and at first I thought I saw a flash of hurt or jealously pass through her eyes for a split second. But, i doubt that's what I had saw, so I just quickly introduce them to each other. Then Lucas asked the one question I wish he didn't

"Wait aren't you Ally's cousin?"

"Yup, that's me. How'd you know?" she asks confused.

"Well, the girls come all the time and Ally and Normani talk about you all the time," thank god he didn't say I also talked about her.

She then asked how we had met, and this time I chose to talk about it. "Then next thing you know Lucas became one of my best friends," i finish saying while kissing his cheek.

I could tell that she was nervous about what she was going to ask, "So.... are you guys like a couple?"

Both Lucas and I start laughing, a minute later both Lucas and I calmed down and he then spoke up.

"No we're just friends," he mumbled.

"Oh," Was all she said.

Camila's P.O.V

Yay! Lauren is single! I'm actually shocked. But I also wonder why they're not dating, I mean you can easily tell that he has a huge crush on Lauren. Maybe the rumors are true, wait Camila, don't get too ahead of yourself.

"So... About that pizza," Lauren says pulling out of my thoughts.

"Right, do you want me to carry it out for?" Asks her.

"It's fine I can carry it!" I say glaring towards Lucas.

"Are you sure Camz? It's pretty big," Lauren states.

Wait. Did she just give me a nickname? She did! Nobody has ever called me that.

"Um... Y-yeah it's no big deal," stupid stutter.

"Alright, I'll see you later Laur," he then hugged her.

"See you later Lucas," she kissed him cheek.

As we left the pizza parlor, we were both silent. Once we finally got to the car I was so glad, that thing was heavier than I thought it'd be.

"So, is that all we need or not?" She asked.

"Yeah we should be fine."

After a fifteen minute drive we were finally back at Lauren's. Once we got out the car Dinah came running and pushed Lauren and I out the way.

"My baby!" She cried while looking at the pizza.

"Really Dinah? You had to push us?" Lauren huffed getting up from the ground, then helping me up.

"Calm down Ralph! You're still alive,"

"Whatever, you get to carry the pizza in, since you pushed Camz and I!"

"Camz?" Both Dinah and I said.

"Um... I-I-I meant Camila," Lauren blushed.

"Sure you did," Dinah smirked before walking into the house.

"Umm... Sorry... If-If you don't like it, I-I won't call you it!" She stuttered.

"No it's okay, it's just nobody's ever called me that." I looked down blushing.

"Okay cool, so Camz it is," she says.

______________________
Hey Guys!
Sorry this is a really crappy chapter... But I might not be able to update as much these next two weeks, I have all my finals and exams coming up...
But in other news!!!! I only have two more weeks of school left!!! Then I'll be able to update this and edit it a lot better.
Also Lucas's name is pronounced LU-CA, the S is silent
XoXo
~J