Chapter 10

Lauren's P.O.V

As soon as we had all woken up, Dinah, Normani, and Ally began planning out the party. As for Camila and I, we just watched the group of girls trying to agree on the same thing, let's just say it was fun to watch them argue. After about an hour of arguing, the group of girls finally let Camila and I in on the plan.

"Okay , this was a last minute change. We're having the party at the warehouse, mainly because there's going to be a lot of people and your mom scares the shit out of me." Dinah whispered the ending of it.

"Alright, so what's the theme?" I asked.

"Well, that's where we are still undecided, Normani wants to have a party like project x, but we don't want to go to jail" Ally says pointing at her and Dinah "And we want to have a black light party."

"If we do the black light party then I have all our outfits picked out!" Dinah adds.

"What's a black light party?" Camila asks causing us to all look towards her.

"Really? You don't know what that is?" Mani and Dinah say in unison.

"It's basically just a glow in the dark party," I answer.

"Anyways, I ended up ordering 50 pizzas do you think that'll be enough?" Ally says changing the topic.

"Yeah, if not then we'll just order more," I shrugged.

"Wait, what's your guys budget?" Camila asked.

"There's no budget," I chuckled.

"So, this is what we'll need," normani began listing off. " black lights, neon paint, glow sticks, a DJ and we think the band should preform. We'll also need beer pong tables, at least six of them. Finally security, I was thinking maybe get the guys we usually get."

"I can take care of that, I'll just get five of them." I say.

"Okay, now This is what everyone is getting, Ally and Troy are getting the DJing equipment, and they're getting beer pong tables. Mani and I got paint, glow sticks, and extra snacks. You and Camila need to get new instruments for the band preferably have them white or black." Dinah says.

"Okay, we'll all meet at the warehouse around 6ish" Ally says before we all leave.

______________________

Hey people!

So since I've 6/8 of my finals I decided I'd update!
(Just gotta do my P.E nd U.S History finals on Friday)

This isn't a real update, it's just a filler (it was supposed to be longer but I made it into two chapters instead) I thought ya'll would like it!

Also, I only have three days left before summer!!! And I found out I passed my English, Music appreciation, and Guitar finals!!! ^.^

Anyways, I'll probably have a new update this weekend if I'm not busy...

XoXo
~J