Chapter 7

Camila's P.O.V

I actually really hanging out with Lauren, she's just so fun to be around. I now understand why Normani and Ally like hanging out with her. Also, I think I actually have a small crush on her, but I'm not going to tell her that. I think she's gay but I'm not too sure. I mean I heard around school, but you can never believe what other people say.

I still can't believe how big her house is, right now we were on the third floor. It was amazing how this was designed, it was totally different than the two other floors.

On side of the floor was set up like a living room connecting to a kitchen. But, the living room part of that area was a much bigger game room compared to the one on the first floor. On one of the walls of the game room was very large T.V and around it were different types of game systems. Next to the T.V and game systems was a book shelf filled with all types of games. Then, scattered around the room were other types of games like pac-man, a ping-pong table, and a foosball table. Finally, on that side of the room was a small kitchen. It wasn't as big as the one down stairs, but it was still pretty large.

Then on the other side of the floor was another room that hand curtains as its door. This room was a movie theater. In there was a small little snack bar with different types of candies, sodas, and of course popcorn. Finally towards the end of the hall was a small bathroom with just enough space for a sink, toilet, and a mirror hanging in a wall. Next to the bathroom was another that, as Lauren said, led to the backyard.

After she explained how they were going to have the party here and whatnot, she then led me up to the last floor.

On this floor was just on large room which I expected it to be Lauren's room. There wasn't really that much stuff in this room, but if the room were to be smaller it'd seem like a lot. On one side of the room was a trophy case filled with different types of awards. Lauren then explained that some of the awards are from art shows, from playing softball and soccer, and the rest are academic awards.

On the opposite side of the room was a desk covered in papers and school books. Then next to it was a bookshelf that went from the ceiling to the floor of the room, and was filled with many books. On the front side of the room, facing the front of the house, was a walk-in closet, a dresser, and a very large bathroom.

Finally, on the last area of the room was Lauren's bed. It wasn't like a bed in any of the other rooms, this was just the mattress laying on the white carpet room. Her bed had looked like the type of bed you'd see on Tumblr, it had all white covers and the bed was unmade. In the center of the bed was her Apple computer and iPod. Then laying near her bed was a stuffed tiger. Just above her bed was a shelf with different types of stuffed animals, and pictures of her, Normani, Ally, and Dinah. Then across from her bed was a black acoustic guitar and a keyboard.

While I was looking around her room some more I explained to her that I'd only ever won one award which was an eating contest. But in my defense, we were at a theme park, in the summer, so I ended up getting really tired and hungry that day. She then claimed that she wanted to have a contest against each other just so that she can get back at me for beating her at air hockey.

Once we finished talking and laughing at each other, we then walked back to where the others were. I'll be honest and say I actually forgot that they were even here, I was to busy focusing on Lauren that I forgot that there were other people here.

As we were walking into the kitchen where the girls were Dinah had just yelled Lauren's nickname, practically in her ear saying she didn't have any food. Then Lauren gave the idea of ordering a pizza, but if they'd did they'd have to go pick it up.

When I asked her why they couldn't have it delivered she got nervous and explained that her parents didn't want stranger to come here when they're not here. I didn't question her, so instead I just proposed that we'd go and get the pizza. Maybe while we're driving to go get the pizza I'd ask her about why she got nervous about the whole pizza delivery thing and who her parents are.

____________
Hey Guys! So I thought I'd go more into detail on how Lauren's house looked from Camila's point of view! Also, Camila just admitted she has a little crush on Lauren!!! Ahh the Camren feels!!!! So yeah... Thanks for reading

XoXo

~J