CHAPTER 9: ROARING MUSCLES & FEW SECRETS REVEALED!

<Talking>

<<Quirk info>>

{Movements or Actions}

(Thoughts)

"Whispered"

[Specified]

Join in the song

English speaking

NOTE: I HOPE YOU EVERYONE ENJOY.

Already fifteen minutes had passed the blushed at the faces of Izuku and his girlfriends are still not dying down because seeing what they done in future and receiving some teasing and comments from many individuals especially to their parents.

<David>: I didn't know that I raised an "Amazona".

<Mr. Yaoyorozu>: Me too... I thought that young Midoriya will be the handsy one but I was wrong.

<Kyotoku>: Poor green rabbit being captured and eaten by amazons.

<Ganma>: Hope the kid is alive after that...

<Mr. Uraraka>: I hope the young can still walk.

<Shota>: Forgive us problem child, we've failed to save you....

<Toshinori>: We can't win against the opponents. They were too powerful...

<Nezu>: Don't worry little mouse we will prayed to the gods for your survival.

<Inko>: Those are cute grandbabies!!

<Mrs. Yaoyorozu>: Yeah you are right Inko, they are really cute kids!

<Mika>: Also add how adorable they are!

<Mrs. Uraraka>: They all looks like raised healthy, properly and loved!

<Beru>: I'm excited to knew their names!

Ukufa stand and face them to announce that they will start the question and answer portion before they start the next video.

<Ukufa>: Okay let's start the little question and answer portion before we played the next video. So who's want to asked? {Seen Eijiro raising his hand.} Okay you young Eijiro!

<Eijiro>: Why Midoriya's house is built inside of U.A?

<Ukufa>: It's much better be answered by young Izuku.

<Izuku>: The construction of that house was just purely accident. How if you're wondering, Principal Nezu having little problem from the excess logs of woods that left after thinning the U.A forest and then me I also having problem to visualize what design of house I want to shows to my business partners. So when I learned about principal Nezu problem, an answer for our both problems form at my mind which I quickly consult Principal Nezu and luckily he agreed to my idea. Also that is not totally my house because the resources and land that I used are still legally belong to U.A.

<Eijiro>: Can everyone in U.A used that house? {Nezu is the one whom answered instead of Izuku.}

<Nezu>: Yes, but not every time.

<Minoru>: But it's looked like Midoriya is always there!? {Butted in.}

<Nezu>: Your wrong young Mineta. The number of times he only went there is when Eri, Kota and his future kids visit him. Not including the time he'd was building that house.

<Sero>: So that means twice?

<Nezu>: Correct young Sero!

As the questioning about the house that built inside the U.A completely die down. Ukufa spoke again to asked if there's more question.