1. 🅃🅁🄾🅄🄱🄻🄴🅂🄾🄼🄴

🅃🅁🄾🅄🄱🄻🄴🅂🄾🄼🄴

🅃🅁🄾🅄🄱🄻🄴🅂🄾🄼🄴

"Who are you? And why are you so big?" A girl asked. In front of her was a big creature. The h/c girl was a mess. Her clothes were torn, her hair was so messy, bruises and cuts everywhere her skin.

"Who am I? And why am I so big? I'm Bloody. The blood dragon king." The dragon so called introduced himself.

"A dragon?" The girl tilt her head in the side. As she stared at the dragon. The dragon was red. His scales was also red. The color of blood. His eyes were also the color of blood.

"Yeah. Is that hard to believe?" The dragon asked.

"No. But that's lame."

"What?" The dragon was confused. "And lame?! How dare you call it lame!"

"Shut up..." Y/n covered her ears. "Well, I mean. Magic exist, right? If magic exist, then dragon exist too." The girl said.

The dragon was silent for a moment before speaking.

"Then, are you afraid of me?" The dragon asked knowing that the girl was already afraid of her.

"No." The girl shook her head.

"Huh? Why?" The dragon was confused.

"I don't think you're scary after all. To be honest. I think dragons are cool."

The dragon hummed and scanned the girl. "You're clothes are all torn. And you have bruises all over. Do you have a home to go?" The dragon asked.

"No... Homes are troublesome."

The dragon sweat dropped. "You..."

"I ran away."

The dragon was silent again and the dragon didn't push it any further.

"How about this."

The girl looked up.

"Why don't you become my daughter? I'll teach you some magics."

The girl stared at the dragon for a second before sighing.

"It'll be troublesome."

"Then, that's a deal."

-

A girl with h/c hair was walking on a town, with a paper bag on her hand with filled of foods and an apple on her other hand. She was wearing a long coat that end on her foot, her coat had a hood that covered her head and face, had a long sleeve, had a pants all the way to her foot, was wearing a boots, all covered from the sunlight.