6. 🅆🄷🄰🅃 🄰🄽 🄸🄳🄸🄾🅃

🅆🄷🄰🅃 🄰🄽 🄸🄳🄸🄾🅃

🅆🄷🄰🅃 🄰🄽 🄸🄳🄸🄾🅃

"Heya, girls! Dude!"

"That yukata looks great in you girls! You guys are tourist?" The guy who had a black hair who was shaking his head like crazy asked.

"We're from Oshibana, dude!"

Y/n clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Troublesome." Y/n turned around. "I'm going."

"Wait up, girlie!"

Y/n slightly turned her head around. Her heterochromia eyes piercing them making the two flinched.

"L-let's have a funky time first!"

"That's too troublesome." Y/n said in a drowsy voice.

"No thanks, but I'm already with my friends." Lucy said.

"Your friends can join too!"

"Leave the girl alone." Y/n glares at them.

The two guy's approaches the two girls making Lucy step back. "Now, now." One of the boy licked his lips and they both grabbed the girls.

"How about about you just come and have a funky time with us?"

"Don't touch me." Y/n glared at the guy who was grabbing her arm.

"Or what?"

Y/n clicked her tongue in annoyance. "I'll kill you." Her eye turning red but snapped when the guy who was holding her got thrown on the ground. Two guys we're on the ground, out cold.

"Are you all right?" Loke asked.

"Loke."

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" Lucy asked in panicked.

"I'm not okay after being touched by a disgusting rat." Y/n said with an annoyed voice while Lucy sweat drops.

Lucy looks around. "Huh? Where's Loke?" They both turned around and spotted Loke on the bamboos.

"I'm sorry..."

"For what?!"

"These two are punk wizards who goes after girls who are traveling alone." Loke stepped out on the bamboos. "I was actually on a job to catch them."

"I said call out for me next time." Y/n said glaring at Loke.

Loke sheepishly smiled while rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry, Y/n. But I figured you we're tired so I didn't bother you."

"Even so..." Y/n clenched her fist. Y/n clicked her tongue in annoyance before looking away. "Tsk."

Loke just laughs at the girl. "Well, I better get going. I need to take care these guys in." Loke drags the two wizards.

"Hey. Thanks for saving me and finding my keys." Lucy said with a smile.

"No, don't worry about it."