3. 🄻🄰🅇🅄🅂

🄻🄰🅇🅄🅂

🄻🄰🅇🅄🅂

Y/n drinks her f/d not minding another person's business. (Favorite Drink)

"Everyone!" Mirajane called out. "We're taking job requests again starting today! The reception counter is only temporary, but let's do a lots and lots of job!" Everyone cheered.

"What's the deal? Everyone usually just sits around doing nothing..." A blonde hair girl said next to Y/n. The blonde hair girl looks around and spotted Y/n next to her.

"Oh! Hello!" She smiles at Y/n and y/n only nodded at her making the blonde hair sweat dropped at her.

"I haven't properly introduce myself right? I'm Lucy Heartfilia! I joined the guild a few months ago." Lucy smiles.

"Oh..." Y/n looks at her cup and was empty. She placed her cup on the counter. "Mirajane..." Lucy sweat drops.

"Oh! Don't worry. I'll get more for you." Mirajane smiles at the girl and takes her cup away.

"Do you want a f/s?" Mirajane asked the girl. (Favorite Shake)

"That would be great." Mirajane smiles at the girl before looking at Lucy. "Do you want anything too?"

"F/d please."

"Coming right up."

Silence filled between them and Y/n lays her head on the counter.

"Umm. Y/n-san. Can I ask you something?" Lucy asked.

"You already did..."

Lucy sweat dropped. "They said you did a decade quest. How long did it took you to do it?"

"Four years."

Lucy's eyes slightly widened. "Four years?! That's quite long!" Lucy said in disbelief.

"Yeah. Really troublesome." Y/n stares at Lucy making Lucy blushed.

"I-is something wrong with me?" She points at herself.

"No." Y/n turned her head around. "Nothing. You just look like someone I know."

'Maybe I'm just imagining things.'

"Someone? Who?"

"Someone who I known in the past."

"Who?"

"So troublesome..." Y/n sighs in annoyance. "I guess it won't hurt telling you." Lucy raised her eyebrows.

"Her name was... Layla."

Lucy's eyes widened. "Layla?!"

"Yeah. What's wrong?"

"T-that's-"

"Here." Mirajane placed the f/s and Lucy's f/d on the counter. Y/n gets up and gladly took her drink before sipping it.

"It's so good." Y/n's face flushed.