2. 🄷🄴🅃🄴🅁🄾🄲🄷🅁🄾🄼🄸🄰 🄴🅈🄴🅂

🄷🄴🅃🄴🅁🄾🄲🄷🅁🄾🄼🄸🄰 🄴🅈🄴🅂

🄷🄴🅃🄴🅁🄾🄲🄷🅁🄾🄼🄸🄰 🄴🅈🄴🅂

"This is the the first time I've met anyone except for y/n who use the same magic as me! You can at least tell me that much!" Natsu shouted at the Iron Dragon Slayer.

"Shut up..." Y/n covered her ears and groans in annoyance.

"Metalicana."

"Huh?"

"The steel dragon Metalicana."

"What?!" Natsu asked in disbelief.

"So noisy..."

"So you we're taught by a dragon?"

"You were too?" Gajeel asked.

"Where is he now?"

"Dunno." Gajeel looks away

"Where is he now?!" Natsu asked angrily again.

"I said I dunno!"

"So noisy..." Y/n clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Hey. You said there's another person who use the same magic like us. Who's that?" Gajeel asked.

"Oh. It's y/n!" Natsu grinned.

"Y/n?"

Natsu nodded before pointing at Y/n who was covering her ears.

"Her?"

"Yeah. She's a Blood Dragon Slayer! She was taught by a dragon named Bloody."

"Blood? That's the first time I heard about that." Gajeel rubs his chin.

"That's because I'm the first one to have that magic..." Y/n said in a drowsy voice.

"First one? Now that's interesting."

-

"You we're beaten, old man?" Y/n asked who was leaning on the wall glancing at her master. The people in the guild watches them.

"Gramps wasn't beaten!" Natsu shouted.

"Quiet. Natsu." Erza punched Natsu in the head.

"OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Natsu angrily asked while rubbing his head.

"Shut up, Natsu." Gray butt in.

"Huh?! What did you say, ice princess?!"

"I said quiet!" Erza punched Natsu in the head again.

"OUCH!!"

"I didn't expect to be beaten... And I regret it so much." Makarov clenched his fist looking down. "I am a shame of myself."

"Gramps..." Gray looks at him.

Y/n looks at him before sighing. "What a troublesome. Just don't lose next time again." Y/n covered her mouth before yawning. Y/n stands up and stretched her arms. "I better go."