chapter 2

"Well, this one suits you,"

It was already six in the evening when seven of us went outside to shop for clothes to avoid the crowd and too much attention-though I like it, but not in this kind of situation, heh.

"You know, it's only for an interview, I have lots of polo in my wardrobe," Jun suggests while he and Jeonghan are taking a look of the one I was fitting.

"Eh, I want to buy for my wardrobe too," I insisted, softly chuckling.

Jeonghan shrugged, "Oh, he says he wants to,"

"OK, fine, it's his anyway," Jun agreed with no hesitation.

---

"What? You're the ones with him, why am I paying now?" Seungkwan was flustered when three pairs of formal attires were handed to him by hyung.

"And three pairs, huh? We'll only shoot once!" He added.

Hyung's lips formed an angelic smile-as if the situation isn't bothering Seungkwan.

I was smiling stiffly, obviously nervous that he might get angry-I shyly turned my gaze away from him.

"Come on, let's be generous," Jeonghan dramatically says, tapping hyung's shoulder.

Seungkwan was left speechless, eyes blinking, not believing the situation. He's getting kind of annoyed, I'll take it, huhu.

"Wow, there's two of you picking these stuff with him, and really, me? Be generous?" He shook his head, taking the clothes from Chan before walking to the cashier counter.

I was left dumbfounded-I was about to take it back and say I was just joking around, but the moment he began responding to Jeonghan, he already took them with him.

"Woah. To be honest, I was just trying to mess around," I reacted, covering my mouth out of amusement.

"That's no longer messing around, it's becoming a habit," Jeonghan chuckles.

Really, I was just messing around, but they always end up buying stuff like those for me!

Don't believe Jeonghan. Well, there was one time where Wonwoo-hyung and I came home from an interview, he asked me what I want to eat and he'll treat me, I was insisting to pay for our meal-at least mine-but he didn't want to!

"Oh," Seungkwan hands me three paperbags.

"This is so touching, hyung," I dramaticslly held my chest.

"Yeah, sure," He rolls his eyes.

"You should've gotten two more," Jeonghan whispers, laughing.

"Aish, hyung, stop it," Jun was holding back his laughter.

"Right, there's Gyu anyway,"

I chuckled, riding with his idea, "Great idea, hyung,"