chapter 5

"Jeonghan-hyung?"

I was somehow startled when I saw him-them, rather. He's with Mingyu, Minghao, Seokmin, and Joshua. Five of my twelve chaotic hyungs.

"Your brothers?" Yu-jin asked me, clearing my thoughts. Oh my, this is embarrassing, and at the same time not.

"Uh," I ran out of words, then one of them approached me.

"You didn't tell us you're a regular here, huh?" He teases.

When my eyes turned to Yu-jin, wow, she looks really amazed by Jeonghan.

"Well-"

"Give him an IVL," Hyung got to speak before me.

Yu-jin, despite her admiration for the view-Jeonghan-looked stiff because our conversation was intervened, and now hr keeps on cutting me off!

"Okay, sir," She says.

I shifted my head around and mouthed 'sorry' before being completely pulled by Jeonghan towards their table.

"Wow, our Dino is crushing on someone now," Seokmin chuckles.

"What? No!" I immediately disagreed.

"Customers don't lean on the counter the way you did," Minghao says. "Your flirting skills suck,"

"Why so mean," I pouted and turned my glance away.

"All right, all right, sorry," He chuckles and hands me the plate with a doughnut.

"When did you meet her?" Mingyu asks.

I shrugged. "Three days ago, she was upset when I first met her, and now," I rolled my eyes. "You all just ruined my move,"

"Huh? How?" Jeonghan asks with his innocent eyes. I'm not really sure if I'll believe them.

"She was supposed to treat me a drink, hyung. We were supposed to be friends by now,"

"Eh, don't be sad about it, we'll treat you whatever you want," Jeonghan says.

"He means he was supposed to be close with his crush by now," Shua chuckles after playfully hitting Jeonghan's arm.

He was about to speak again when I was called.

"An IVL for Dino!"

It was Yu-jin!

"Hi, um," I carefully shifted my head sideways. "Sorry for my hyung,"

"It's okay, don't worry," She smiles at me. "Here's to make up for my behavior last time,"

I looked at the tray, and a slice of cake is beside my cup of latte.

"Wow, it's very nice of you, Yu-jin" I almost stuttered. "Thank you,"

"No problem, Chan. I'll see you around,"

---

"Han! Aish, stop with my hair," I heard Seung Cheol complain.

"Come on, it's not like Shua and you weren't like this when I had long hair," Jeonghan says back.

"But my hair is not long! It hurts!" He counters.

"Why are you two screaming? Kwan and Soon Young are recording, don't be too loud," Joshua, coming downstairs, uttered.

"This dude is annoying," Cheol was stuck between annoyance and laughter.

"Look, Chan is watching, you two are too noisy. Go fight outside," He tells them.

I saw my hyung's face-Jeonghan-mimicking a shocked expression, "You really are on the next level, Shua,"

"What? I'm just being neutral!" He yells, louder than Cheol and Jeonghan's conversation.

Jeonghan's eyes met mine, then he used his finger to point Joshua, "Heard that, right?"

"Hyungs," I laughed, so did they, then I changed my expression. "I'm watching here, keep it down."