Poly!Lost Boys x GN!Reader

Request: "Could you do poly lost boys with a GN s/o, where they tell the boys, "I don't think im a good person"
Please and thank you" by lazuli-leenabride on tumblr

Warnings: None

----------------------------------------------------------------

The midnight wind nipped at your exposed skin and played with your hair. The boardwalk was as crowded as ever, outlines of people blending into each other, creating multicoloured blobs. Anxiety would have clutched at your heart from the sight of the various peoples, however you found comfort in the men who walked alongside you. To your left Paul walked in step with you, his arm wrapped around your waist, David beside him. Dwayne had his fingers entwined with yours on your right, Marko pestering him as well. No one dared to give you any nasty looks, not with the well known bikers by your side. Whoever was stupid enough to glare, or god forbid say something, would mysteriously go missing the next night.

Laddie tugged at your sleeve, encouraging you to follow him to a particularly flashy new ride. Bouncing up and down, he could barely contain his excitement as you enthusiastically followed behind. The line was considerably long but those who knew what was good for them moved out of the way, unbeknownst to you. The ride attendant accepted your tickets, the metal squeaking as they swung it open, everyone behind you patiently waiting for you and Laddie to get the seats you wanted.

The boys watched with smiles painted on their handsome faces, the smiles and laughter of you and Laddie were contagious to the four vampires. Laddie yelled out to the men, waving and giggling as you laughed for him to keep his hands inside the ride. Absolute adoration and love was all the boys felt as you and Laddie ran back to them, hand in hand, unable to stop giggling as adrenaline coursed through your veins. Marko couldn't contain his overflowing love and suddenly lifted you up, spinning you around in a tight hug. A surprised laugh left your lips as Marko nipped at your vulnerable neck as he finally allowed your feet to touch the ground once more. "Don't hog them" David spoke, smacking him upside the head as he took your hand into his gloved ones, pressing his lips softly to your skin.
"I wasn't hoggin' 'em!" Marko defended himself, placing his chin upon your shoulder, pouting at David. Turning your head you placed a kiss on his cheek, his lonesome dangly earring ticking your face. A smile replaced his pout, always incredibly happy to receive your affection.
"You're always so good with Laddie" Dwayne softly spoke in your ear, kissing your hair as he did so. "I really love you" he spoke with a genuine smile, nuzzling his head into your neck.
"Mmm we all do doll" Paul added, pushing Marko out of the way to mirror Dwayne's actions on your other side, but with considerably more nips and bites.
"Honestly it perplexes me that you hang with us kitten. Considering your golden heart an all" David spoke, clouds of smoke floating out of his mouth with each word. The adoring look in his eyes was replaced by concern as he noticed the slight frown on your face at his words.
"I don't know about heart of gold" the boys on either side of you facing you as those words left your mouth, their eyebrows knitted together in a frown.
"What do you mean baby?" Dwayne asked, tenderly placing his fingers between yours.
"I mean, I don't think I'm a good person" I whispered, the confidence in my words dying out as five pairs of eyes looked into my very soul. David stepped towards you, cradling your face, the cool black leather contrasting the warmth of your cheek.
"Kitten, you're the sweetest person I've ever met and in all the years I've been alive, that's a lot" David's voice was unusually sincere, the snarky quip to his tone void in his words.
"And you're super cool!" Marko added, snaking his arms around your waist as he pressed his chest against your back.
"And extremely hot" Paul continued, adding an exaggerated purr to spur a laugh from you "there's the sound I love" Paul pecked you on your cheek, rubbing his head against you like a cat
"Baby you're the best thing that's ever happened to us, to me" Dwayne's smooth voice whispered in your ear, kissing your neck and giving a small teasing nip.
"And you're the best to have fun with!" Laddie's cheerful voice added, his beaming smile giving you no choice to join in with your own.
"We all love you more than anything kitten, never forget that okay?" David reassured "now let's get some stupidly greasy food"