Poly!Lost Boys x Gn!Trans Masc Reader

Requested By: None

Warnings: None

----------------------------------------

Excitement clouded your chest, a smile permanently plastered on your face. A few happy stims left your lips as you shook yourself about. Finally you were going to be who you wanted to be, finally you could start to recognise the person in the mirror. Years ago you were THIS close to going on Testosterone, you were at the gender clinic, talking to a psychiatrist, with another appointment booked. You were over the moon when your mother said something that broke your heart. "I don't think you're mentally stable enough for this". And with that it was taken away.

Tomorrow, tomorrow was the day you would go to the doctors and restart your quest to get back to where you were. As soon as you had gotten the appointment you felt giddy, and you didn't think you'd be able to hide it from the boys if you tried. Not that you would, the boys were incredibly supportive of you and your gender, happily killing anyone who harassed you.

Nighttime came as the sunset, the oranges and pinks cluing you in to the fact your boyfriends would soon be joining you. The waves crashed in the distance, yelling of surfers mixing with the ocean breeze. People started to crowd the boardwalk, attracted like moths to the flashy lights. The already wide grin broadened as you felt arms snake around you, a shirtless torso pressing against your back. "Hi little dove" Dwayne's smooth voice spoke softly in your ear, pressing a kiss to your temple. Spinning on your heel you faced Dwayne, seeing the others standing next to him.

"Something going on or you just super happy to see us, doll?" Paul asked, taking notice of your cheshire cat smile almost immediately.

"Mm you keeping secrets?" David added, walking a little closer to you, placing his gloved fingers under your chin, lifting it up "does kitten want to clue us in?"

"Ok ok! So-" another verbal stim as you clenched your fists "so you know how I've wanted to go on T for like forever?" The boys nodded, listening intently to my excited tone "I've got an appointment tomorrow to get back on track to get it!" Marko and Paul whooped and hollered, hugging you as they cheered and jumped up and down. Happily waiting until the pair's energy died down, David and Dwayne stood with smiles on their faces.

"We're so happy for you babe!" Marko yelled, knowing how badly you had wanted this for multiple years now, and only now were you confident enough to do so despite your parents disapproval. Eventually the two blondes calmed down enough to let the two others join the celebration.

"I'm so happy for you" Dwayne congratulated, nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck, his comforting smell enveloping you as David gave a soft smile

"We know how much this means to you kitten, I'm incredibly excited for you" This was one of the few times he spoke without the snarky quip in his words, genuinely happy for you to finally achieve this first step. The boys looked at you with love, the glow of your happiness giving them no choice but to join in with their own smile.

"We should celebrate!" Marko cheered, Paul adding a shout of agreement.

"Let's go!" You agreed, impossibly happy that you were able to share this excitement and joy with the people you cherished most. A long forgotten sense of content blanketing the group of vampires, the person they cared for most was finally getting the happiness they deserve.