Poly!Lost Boys + Star & Michael x Gn!Reader With Dyed Hair

Requested by: None

Warnings: None

-----------------------------------------

Towels were strung across your bathroom, careful not to get bright colours stained on porcelain sinks. Saran wrap, a pair of gloves and a tub of hair dye lay on top of the towel. You had mentioned wanting to dye your hair a different colour again and the boys were incredibly eager to assist with choosing a colour. Pulling the plastic gloves onto your hands you unscrewed the cap of the dye, the intentionally sweet smell filling your apartment's small bathroom.

Right on time the door's lock clicked, the jingling of metal keys cluing you into the arrival of your boyfriends and girlfriend. "In here guys!" You yelled to them through a smile, always giddy and joyful to be able to see the people dearest to you.

"Babe! I missed you so much!" Marko's grin was almost too big for his face as he ran full sprint into the bathroom almost smacking you into the wall as he tackle hugged you.
"Marko, careful, we don't want to hurt them" David scolded, getting Marko's best puppy eyes and pout in response, after all he'd never hurt you. On purpose. "What're you doing kitten hmm?" He asked, gesturing to the equipment and dye displayed on your bathroom sink.

"It's pretty obvious David" Star answered, walking past the gaggle of boys to embrace you in a bear hug, giving you no shortage of pecks on the lips. You giggled in her arms, her swaying the both of you for a little bit before releasing you.

"Without us?" Paul whined, joining Marko with an infamous pout of his own.

"Not at all, I was just preparing, it's a lot more entertaining with company" His pout almost immediately vanished at your reassurance, after all Paul was one of the most interested in the process of dying hair. "Did you get the colour we suggested, doll?"

"Of course my love, it was a very convincing case you guys made" When in reality it was just Marko and Paul pleading like to little kids in a candy store, Dwayne and David were neutral on the matter but encouraged you to go with the colour the boys had suggested as it'd "look super cool". A.k.a they knew the pair wouldn't stop nagging you until you agreed.

Poking his head around the corner Michael offered his help, not wanting to crowd the already cramped room anymore than necessary. You assured him you'd be able to do it by yourself and shooed everyone to the doorway of the room, the constant physical affection not too helpful while trying to dye your hair. Careful not to get the sludge on any surface other than the towel, you applied the colour to your hair. A few helpful directions towards missed spots were thrown your way every now and then, however the room was mostly filled with chatter between all of you. "At first I didn't trust you boys to choose a good colour, but I apologise for my lack of confidence" Star joked, obviously taking a liking to the shade that was being massaged into your scalp.

"Yeah, you look really cool y/n" Added Michael, his mouth slightly hung open, entranced by the pop of colour.

"You saying that it might of not looked cool?" Teasing Michael with a smile on your face as he begun stammering for his next words "I'm just messin' with ya Mikey" You clarified, laughing, you couldn't take the sight of the handsome boy stumbling over his words frantically, nervous at the slightest sign of offending you.

Washing the spare dye from your hair, you began to towel dry your hair, congratulating Marko and Paul on their choice as they puffed out their chests in pride. "See, we told you it'd look good, little dove" Dwayne placed his arm on your waist, looking into the mirror beside you, an equally large smile placed on his pretty face. "We should do David's next" He laughed, David immediately pointing a finger in both your and Dwayne's direction.

"Don't you dare even think about it" He warned, incredibly protective of his bottle blonde mullet.

"I don't know, I think it could use some colour eh boys?" Glancing towards Paul and Marko, their faces lit up at the opportunity.

"No" David flat out said, danger in his voice serving as a warning as the pair began to brainstorm colours to suit him.

"It really does look good on you amare" A soft palm cupped your cheek, Star smiling sweetly at you as the three boys bickered in the background, Michael standing awkwardly as Paul tried to include him on their side. It was a nice little sight, everyone you loved standing together in a cramped bathroom in a shitty apartment that smelt of hair dye. What more could you want?