Audition Tape

A teenage boy with long blonde hair was inside a medium-sized room with a pale yellow painted wall. He was sitting on a bed with plain white sheets

"Hello, my name is Kevin," He said into a camera that was being held on a stand.

The door then slammed open as a young thirteen-year-old boy with spiky black hair walked into the room, muttering to himself.

"Quiet down, Cody. I'm trying to record here," Kevin said, standing up and throwing a hat at Cody's head.

"Then take it somewhere else," Cody replied.

"Just ignore Cody, my roommate, here in the orphanage," Kevin said, grabbing the camera and holding it as he walked towards the door."Now I'm going to show you around," He said, walking into the room.

He was walking through the hall, showing the camera the hallways."This is the hallway leading to the rooms housing the teenagers like me. As you can see in this room,m there are five beds since there is not enough space for everyone to have a room to themselves. "

He then walked into a living room with a small T.V.

"Now, this is the living room where we can watch T.V, but; it's pretty small," He said.

Kevin continued to show the camera the orphanage before heading back toward his room, where he slept with Cody.

"So I hope you all put me on your show. I might not seem that interesting to you at the moment, but if you put me on the show. It will give me a chance to win money to help improve the orphanage and get a place to live when I'm too old to be living here," He said to the camera as he sat back on his bed, writing in his journal with the camera around, on the stand.

"Oh, ended the video already. You never get on T.V!" Cody snapped.

"You are just ashamed that I came up with an idea to help the orphanage," Kevin replied, throwing a pillow at Cody."Anyway, bye, and I hope you choose me to be on your show," He said, turning the camera off.

Meanwhile else...

Chris chuckled as he watched Kevin's audition tape, seeing him throwing stuff at his roommate.

"Yes, that attitude is perfect for the show. It will bring pretty drama, and he is quite handsome. There is bound to be drama as well, with the girls and the other good-looking guy who auditions for the show," Chris smiled as he turned off the video.

This was a quick look at Kevin's audition for Total Drama Island. I wanted to show you all the auditions before starting the first chapter of the rewrite of this series.