Chapter 142: Delivery Room

After the honeymoon was over, Ye Sui participated in a new shooting. After she fell into a coma last time, Xiao Liu kept her eyes closely on her.

Some time ago, Ye Sui had an accident right under her nose, so she must always be by Ye Sui's side.

Ye Sui returned to her dressing room to remove her makeup after the whole day of shooting. Chen Shu would come to pick her up tonight, but she finished early, so she had to wait in the dressing room for a while.

Unlike the other female celebrities, Ye Sui always maintained her perfect state. She had a plain face and her makeup was clean.

However, Ye Sui was so fair and translucent, and her skin was so delicate that even pores couldn't be found. She really didn't need any makeup.

After tidying up the makeup, the makeup artist greeted Ye Sui: "Sui Sui, I'm leaving first."

The makeup artist knew that Ye Sui was waiting for her husband to come and pick her up, so she didn't stay there as a third wheel.

After the makeup artist left, Ye Sui was left alone in the dressing room. Xiao Liu had something to do and would come back soon. Before leaving, she told Ye Sui to stay still several times.

Ye Sui leaned against the sofa. After finished shooting the whole day, she was a little overwhelmed. She was just a little tired before, but not as tired as she was now.

Ye Sui thought about it, closed her eyes, leaned on the sofa and fell asleep.

As soon as Xiao Liu came back, she saw Ye Sui's body was slightly tilted to the side, breathing smoothly. Xiao Liu saw that Ye Sui was asleep, and immediately took the blanket to cover her.

Xiao Liu moved lightly and wanted to sit gently on the side , waiting for Chen Shu to come over.

Xiao Liu just turned around, but immediately turned back. She tremblingly stretched out her hand and shook Ye Sui who was sleeping several times.

Ye Sui looked at the table full of dishes. If she finished all the dishes here, she would no longer be a star.

Ye Sui looked at Chen Shu with a natural look on his face, and sighed: "Chen Shu, what are you raising me as for now?"

Chen Shu smiled and didn't answer Ye Sui's question. He pointed to the dishes on the table: "Then, will you still eat it?"

Chen Shu knew that Ye Sui absolutely couldn't resist these foods. As expected, Ye Sui nodded her head with a tangled expression: "Eat, of course eat, or it will be such a waste."

After Ye Sui finished washing her hands, she sat on the dining table. She didn't need to stretch out her hands by herself, because Chen Shu put the vegetables she wanted to eat into her bowl.

Even though there were so many delicious foods, Ye Sui only ate 80% full. She had already eaten cakes just now. After eating so much, could she still sleep at night?

Under Chen Shu's regretful gaze, Ye Sui put down her chopsticks.

After she finished eating, Ye Sui was feeling sleepy again. While waiting for Chen Shu to clean up his dishes. Ye Sui began to doze off sitting at the dining table.

Ye Sui's head was dizzy bit by bit, her eyes half-opened, trying to keep herself awake from falling asleep. She would feel guilty if she went directly to bed right after she finished eating.

Recently, there was something really wrong with her. She always felt sleepy and wanted to eat. A thought suddenly flashed through Ye Sui's mind, but she was interrupted by the sudden sleepiness.