Chapter 143: Forever With You

Ye Sui had never experienced this kind of pain. Fortunately, Chen Shu was there by her side, otherwise she wasn't sure if she could hold on.

The time in the delivery room became very long. After a long time, the only thing that Ye Sui could remember was Chen Shu's hand holding her, and lastly the crying sound of the baby.

Ye Sui couldn't even ask whether she gave birth to a son or a daughter, she relaxed her whole body and fell asleep.

Ye Sui went to sleep, but Chen Shu thought that something had happened to her. He didn't even look at the child and immediately asked the doctor.

The doctor smiled and told Chen Shu that Ye Sui was just asleep.

Ye Sui was transferred back to the ward, and Chen Shu also followed behind, completely forgetting about the newborn child.

After receiving the notice, the old Mr. Chen also rushed to the hospital that very night, together waiting for the news outside the delivery room. The moment they saw Chen Shu come out, they wanted to ask about the situation.

Unexpectedly, Chen Shu didn't even look at them, he just looked at Ye Sui, and there was nothing else in his eyes.

The Old Master Chen knew that he couldn't hear anything about the child from Chen Shu's mouth at this time. In the end, the nurse pushed the child out and informed Yan Lan.

"The mother and son are both safe."

Old Master Chen was overjoyed. He longed for Chen Shu to have a child. Now that his most beloved grandson had arrived, he could do more on the things he couldn't accomplish with Chen Shu.

No matter where it came from, Old Master Chen wanted to make up for the regrets in those days.

The old grandpa Chen: "You quickly go, don't let Ye Sui wait."

Yan Lan first went to look at Ye Sui, and saw that Chen Shu had been guarding her, then turned around and left the ward, ready to see the child that was forgotten by his father.

Yan Lan thought to herself, before Ye Sui wake up, Chen Shu would never remember that he still had a son.

Ye Sui felt as if she had slept for a long time. When she slowly opened her eyes, she subconsciously looked down at her belly.

At that moment, her belly was flat and when she put her hands up, she couldn't feel the previous fetal movement.

Ye Sui turned her head to look outside the window, the sun was shining, and the fine dust, undulating in the air appeared through the piercing ray.

The warm sunlight fell on the man on her left hand. Chen Shu was still asleep while holding on to one of her hands. In his dream, his eyebrows were still frowning, as if he had something in his heart.

Ye Sui smiled gently. She stretched out her other hand and gently covered Chen Shu's head.

Soon, Chen Shu moved slightly and opened his eyes, to meet with Ye Sui's eyes, which were full of smiles.

Chen Shu was stunned for a while, and immediately came to his senses. He just wanted to speak, but Ye Sui opened her hands and made a gesture wanting a hug.

Chen Shu didn't react for a second, but he subconsciously stood up and leaned down. He was afraid of hurting Ye Sui, so he hugged her very lightly and gently wrapped around her.

However, Ye Sui hugged Chen Shu's neck and pressed hard under her hands, suddenly narrowing the distance between them.

Ye Sui tilted her head slightly, covering Chen Shu's ear and said clearly.