Chapter 1: The Big J

Female Cashier: "Thank you, come again!"

A female cashier says to a leaving customer waving them a goodbye.

It was a bright day in Ontario, Canada Ontario in the year 2219. The kids were mostly inside playing the latest iphone 30EX, the teens hanging out in their fancy new car, adults having a good time conversing with one another. Truly this was another bright day for the world!

However despite the bright morning sunshine, darkness follows. In the same convenience store of where the cashier is, daily life was suddenly halted by a dark figure casually walking around. The people stopped what they were doing to stare at the figure, they felt dread and fear crept up their spine.

'Him' being here means trouble. The crowd went into a frenzy, they either dropped their grocery bag to run out of the store or walked away far from the figure. The little children screamed and cried for their mom's and dad's as the dark figure approached.

Despite everything being thrown into chaos the dark hooded figure paid no attention and kept walking towards the cashier who was too distracted to notice him due to the sudden hysteria of the other customers.

Female Cashier: "H-hey what the heck is going on?"

she said worriedly.

Male Cashier: "How should I know? Damn it what the hell is going-"

Another cashier started speaking, but he cut himself off as he saw the hooded man.

His eyes instantly landed on the chest where the symbol is. Dear Christ, it's that symbol, it was illegal to wear anything that even resembles that! Any person that wears that symbol is asking to be shot, so it was unlikely that it was a prankster.

Then it was the real deal.

Male Cashier: "Oh shi-"

He pales, his legs shaking.

Female Cashier: "Are you okay?" The female cashier asked her co-worker, but she didn't get her answer, only heavy breathing from him.

Before she could ask any further a shadow loomed over her catching her attention. She smiles at the awaiting customer.

Female Cashier: "Hello! Fine morning today right!"

She beams at the customer, closing her eyes for a more cute effect.

However the customer remained silent, a little confused and offended from the silence she opened her eyes. It was a teenagers about fourteen or fifteen possibly younger. He had jet black hair from what he could see under the hood and was wearing all black.

He was skinny and short in contrast with his edgy clothing. He looks extremely plain even by average joe standards. All in all he looks extremely non-threatening.

If it weren't for the symbol on his chest.

The Big J: A My Hero Academia FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara