Chapter 5: The Big Workout

BJ and the Faceless Villains connected, thus creating a shockwave that pushed nearby abandoned cars and shattered every glass window close by. The villain pushed his fist harder to overpower its shorter opponent, however Big J didn't budge an inch. He seemed bored.

Suddenly, BJ used more force, easily overpowering the dark villain and pushing their thick arms away. Before it could recover, a solid spartan kick is planted into the villain's solar plexus. The villain is sent to the air.

Its body scraped into the sharp concrete; its right arm full of scrapes. The Faceless Villain struggles to breathe as it tries to get up back into its feet. After a couple of tries, it managed to stand up, but BJ appeared on its face.

Before the villain could react, a fist slammed against its jaw making it stumble. However, it was not enough, the villain regained its footing. Throwing a fast jab aiming at Big J's face, with little effort he sidestepped the attack.

Like before BJ hit the villain on the solar plexus this time with his fist. An audible snap could be heard.

BJ: "That's one rib."

But, that wasn't enough. He could feel the faceless move to try to retaliate, so he planted his fist to his solar plexus again with his other arm and he did it again and again. With each hit landed, his arms became faster.

He wasn't just hitting in the solar plexus now; he was hitting where the kidney is and even landing some shots in the nuts. But even with all this with his speed, the Faceless Villain didn't seem ready to give up. It raises both fists in the air intending to smash Big J.

Nevertheless, Big J is too fast to hit and evades the attack, vanishing the moment the arms collide with the ground forming a large crater. He reappeared a good distance away from the villain.

BJ: "Something is going on here." Big J narrowed his eyes at the Faceless Villain.

BJ: "It managed to keep up a weakened All Might, which means it should have an augment or a power-up Quirk. But then..." He snapped back to reality as the Faceless Villain charged at him.

From an outside perspective, the Faceless Villain is so fast that his body becomes a blur. To Big J on the other hand, it seemed to be moving at a snail's pace, actually, no that's wrong. So it seemed the villain wasn't moving at all.

Big J rolled his eyes before his body van shines once more. Before the villain could know it, BJ grabbed its head and brought it down to his knee. After that, he slammed the villain's head to the ground.

And he did again and one more time, each slam was more powerful than the last, before BJ threw his body at a street railing making a large dent. All Might could look in awe at BJ's combat prowess.

He knew that the skinny teen was extremely powerful for anyone in his age group. But even with his multiple Quirks, he could not believe how strong BJ is. At his level, he could probably give a pro a run for their money!

All Might: "Still..."

He eyed the helicopter in the sky, broadcasting the fight. No doubt his strength will catch many people's attention, both heroes and villains alike. Possibly, young BJ's multiple Quirks might catch his attention.

No, not a possibility. A certainty. At Least he could breathe a little that BJ's mask is keeping his face hidden.

Back to the fight, there isn't anything much the Faceless Villain could do to land a hit on the skinny vigilante, he is too agile, too fast. As for Big J, he seemed to be struggling with finding the right amount of force for a knockout. Usually dealing with troublesome criminals such as this, they end up not breathing in the end.