Chapter 2: The Big attack on God

Red Ranger leaned on the wall as he waited for his superior to finish up the meeting between other government officials. He was in an undisclosed and isolated location near Neon York, the tall skyscraper building used invisible cloaking technology to hide it from any curious tourist. This was area 510.

The original area 51 was destroyed by Big J. He sees through the glass his superior talking to both the president of the United States, North Korea and other presidents of other countries about a topic unknown to him.

Probably discussing a way to kill the Big J or about government complicated stuff that he always tunes out. Speaking of the beast, opening his Genius watch to view files about the monster he encountered a few days ago. Thinking about that monster made his already healed cheek feel a phantom pain or some sort.

Red was always told that someday he will be the person that finally defeats the big bad Big J, it was the sole reason they made him into a super soldier. It was his sole reason why he lived.

Red: "What a joke."

He mumbles to himself.

Red opened the files of the biography of the enemy of humanity which he probably read a hundred times.

Appearance:

Photo taken on a train in California in March 3rd 2025

Photographer: Peter Parkson 

Biography of The Big J:

Name: CLASSIFIED

Alias: Big J

Age:215 years old

Physical age: 14 to 16 years of age

Powers:

Enhanced body: Strength, speed and durability is enchanted. It is always active.

Flight: The ability to soar into the air without needing wings or any gadgets. He does this through effecting his own gravity which he can increase or decrease allowing him flight.

Oxygen store: His body is able to store oxygen in his lungs or blood to allow him to stay for long periods of time in outer space or in the water.

Body warmth: Unlike normal humans he is able to manipulate his body heat's temperature. Allowing him to survive the temperature of space, cold places such Antarctica and more. He also gains a bonus ability of this power by heating his body so much it is difficult to get close or he can melt stuff around him.

Body chill: Similar to his body warmth except opposite. With this he can survive extreme heat temperatures such as fire, lava and even the surface of the sun.