Chapter 7: Big Hero Fanboy: Izuku Midoriya

The Big J stood on top of a building, arms crossed. He was looking at a beach nearby and in his opinion, he had never seen such a clean and beautiful sight in a long time. But that would be lying, for the beach is nothing more than a junkyard.

There were piles of garbage everywhere and he wasn't just walking about just a few scraps of discarded paper or plastic water bottles. No, this beach was housing rusted abandoned cars, refrigerators, and toilets; even those weird waifu body pillows were lying around the trash. Name any everyday stuff you use and you can find a rotting version on this beach.

It's a shame. Even in another reality humans always trash the earth. He wasn't here to look at garbage all day, instead, BJ looks at the only two people on the beach.

The first one is the number one hero himself, All Might in his casual clothing. He was in his buff form and was saying something inaudible to the other one. The second figure struggled to pull a rusted refrigerator.

This person was the green-haired teen in the Faceless Villain incident, the one that saved All Might. This young man and the possible inheritor of One For All's name is Izuku Midoriya.

A day earlier...

BJ: "You found another possible successor? Seriously?"

It's only been a day after the Faceless villain incident where All Might felt moved by the green-haired boy. He told him that they had met earlier on the day the Sludge villain attacked.

All Might: "What? I thought you didn't want to have One For All?"

The blonde asked before taking another sip of soup BJ made. Every time All Might eats something, BJ has to constantly remind himself that thanks to his artificial stomach he can eat products that are very easy to digest. It is a truly amazing feat of technology.

BJ: "I don't, I'm just saying that aren't you getting ahead of yourself? You barely know the boy, didn't I already scold you for offering a very important and dangerous power to a person you don't know much?"

All Might winced and looked away remembering the tongue-lashing he endured under BJ's hands.

BJ: "What makes this Izuku Midoriya even worth inheriting your Quirk?"

This time, his question made the number one hero smile as if he was reminiscing about something.

All Might: "That young man. He asked me if a Quirkless person can be a hero, and I told him no."

His smile faltered a bit and he looked down in shame. BJ mentally agreed with All Might's decision, after all, while there is a chance for a Quirkless individual to become a pro. The chances of continuing to be a hero while facing down dangerous scumbags are low.

As sad as it is, this is reality...

All Might: "But then...when that car was thrown at me, I felt I was actually going to die at the moment but instead I was saved. Saved by a Quirkless kid who I told couldn't be a hero."

But that statement didn't ease the black-haired man. BJ narrows his eyes at the blonde hero.

BJ: "So? This kid is just reckless."

He expected an angry rebuttal from the blonde man, however, instead, he laughed loudly. While he was laughing, blood defied gravity and went upwards like a fountain and he could have sworn he saw a mini rainbow on top of All Might's mouth.

A few moments of laughter followed before it died down.

All Might: "Sorry, sorry."

He said, wiping the blood off his mouth.