A Blast From The Past

Fair Warning: Slight smut.

Y/N's POV
It was actually really nice being back in the US, after having spent the past year in London. While I was there, I was doing an acting job in a new English movie that would be premiering worldwide in the following few weeks.

Pretty much as soon as I had set foot in America, I got a call from one of my friends, saying I was invited to some type of party thrown in a big, fancy hotel. Naturally, I said yes; it had been a long time since I had seen any of my friends here at home, and I was never one to miss a party.. especially if said party was thrown by Dinah Jane Hansen; no one, and I mean no one, threw better parties than Dinah, so I wasn't gonna miss it for anything whatsoever.

Dinah's career had taken off and she, of course, wanted to celebrate. And since she had the money to do so, she of course wasn't gonna have anything small. She had planned everything and everything was paid for, even hotel rooms for each of the guests.

So there I was, in the middle of getting ready for the party. I slipped on my blazer and looked over my outfit in the mirror, finally satisfied with the look. Alright, here we go, I thought to myself and headed for the door, grabbing the keycard to the room on my way out.

When I got to the elevator, I pressed the button taking me to the VIP-suite at the very top of the hotel. When the elevator-doors opened and stepped into the suite, I was met with loud music playing and people everywhere. The place was decked out; Dinah liked things luxurious and I must say, she had achieved her goal.

I made my way further into the room, passing by a lot of my old friends. We greeted each other and got caught up with what we each had been doing, before I eventually made my way over to the bar; I needed a drink, and I needed it now.

"How can I help you, Ms?" The bartender asked with a smile.

"Can I get a strawberry daiquiri, please?" I asked back and leaned against the bar.

"Of course," He replied, still smiling, "coming right up."

I stood with my back against the bar, looking into the crowd while he mixed the drink. My eyes scanned all the different people, seeing a lot of familiar faces, who I hadn't seen or talked to in a long time.

"Here you go, Ms." The bartender said and placed the cocktail on the bar.

"Thank you," I smiled at him and grabbed the glass, before walking towards the rooftop's terrace.

I walked outside to get some fresh air, where I finally spotted the party's host, Dinah Jane herself. I smiled and walked up to her, tapping her on the shoulder, making her turn around.

"Y/N! You're here!" The slightly taller woman grinned and pulled me in for a hug, while I held my drink out to the side, careful not to spill it everywhere.

"I never miss a party, especially one of yours," I winked at her after we had pulled apart, "thank you for the invite, babes."

"You are very welcome," She smirked, "It's been way too long."

"I know," I nodded with a smile, "But hey, now I'm back and we can make up for lost time."

"Hell yes! I missed my favorite party chick," Dinah grinned and grabbed a glass of champagne from one of the guys passing by with a tray, "So, how was London? Did you meet anyone?" She asked with a smirk, always ready to hear the tea.

I let out a chuckle and took a sip of my drink, "I mean.." I paused with a smirk and wiggled my eyebrows, causing the blonde to smirk even more. "I did meet someone, but not anyone I'll see again.. it was just a few wild nights," I winked at her.