Late Night Drive - Part 3

A/N: As requested, here's part 3

Y/N's POV
I woke up the following day and literally couldn't move; Hailee still had her strong arms wrapped tightly around me. The brunette was still sleeping peacefully and let me tell you, she looked absolutely stunning when she slept.

The memories from the night before flashed through my mind and I felt myself blushing; it truly had been the greatest night of my life. And to top it all off, she had asked me out on a date, which we would be going on today. I really hoped everything would go well, I didn't want last night to be all we had.

I sighed softly and cuddled back into the taller woman, burying my face deep in her neck, causing her to stir a little.

"Mmm, morning," Hailee mumbled, her voice low and raspy from sleeping.

"Hi.." I mumbled back and nuzzled my nose against her neck.

"You okay, baby?" The brunette asked in a soft tone and rubbed my back gently.

"Mhmm.." I nodded and clung to her tightly.

"Hey," She said, making me pull back enough to look her in the eyes, those beautiful hazel eyes, "don't lie to me, honey, what's wrong?"

"I'm just nervous.." I replied and avoided her gaze, but she was quick to grab my chin between her thumb and index finger, very gently of course, making me look at her.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" She asked again, her eyes locked on mine, "What are you nervous about?"

"The date.. I want it to go well.. I don't want last night to be the end for us.." I spoke quietly.

"What makes you think I'm gonna let you go anytime soon?" Haiz asked with a small smirk.

"I-I.." I stuttered, causing her to chuckle softly.

"Exactly," She smiled softly and bumped her nose against mine, "remember last night, I told you.." She paused and locked eyes with me, "..I was gonna make you mine. I didn't just mean for the night, I intend to make you mine in every way.. if you let me."

"I'd like that.." I mumbled with a shy nod.

"Come here," She smiled and hugged me closer, placing a soft kiss on my forehead, causing me to smile as well.

-

The date was actually going great; we were getting to know each other and we just clicked perfectly. I really liked her and I knew for a fact that we weren't done with each other yet.

Hailee had taken me to a cute little café just down the street from her apartment, and even though it was a Saturday, the place was mostly empty, so it was nice and quiet and it gave us the chance to talk in peace.

Being the gentlewoman that she is, Hailee of course insisted on paying, even though I said I wanted to pay for half of it. But she kept saying that she was paying and that I could pay on our next date, and then she would, of course, throw in a flirty wink every time she said so.

-

After that day, we kept going on dates all the time and it didn't take long before Hailee had asked me to be her girlfriend, which I of course said yes to.

After a few months, I ended up moving in with the gorgeous brunette and I literally couldn't be happier; she was everything I didn't know I needed. She was perfect in every way; she was my everything.

-

Hailee was still not home from work yet, but her shift would be ending in about an hour or so. So while I waited, I figured I'd go for a short drive, just to get some fresh air.

As I was driving down the road through the small forest that led to the beach, a smile spread across my face at the memories from the night I first met my wonderful girlfriend.

A flashback hit me of the blue police lights flickering in my rearview mirror, and how anxious I felt, thinking I was in trouble. I could remember it so clearly that I could practically see the blue lights behind me at that moment.

I kept looking back and forth between the road and my rearview mirror, but something was different this time; since I hadn't pulled over yet, the sirens started, which snapped me out of my daydream.

I quickly pulled over and put the car in park and stared at the officer in the rearview mirror as they walked closer. It was dark out and the officer was wearing sunglasses, so it was hard to make out their face.

The knock on my window sent another flashback through my mind, but I quickly snapped out of it and rolled my window down.

"Good evening, gorgeous," That all too familiar voice said, causing me to relax and a smile spread across my face as I looked up at my girlfriend.

"Oh thank goodness, it's you," I sighed, causing her to smirk as she took off her sunglasses, putting them in her pocket.

"Why didn't you pull over, babe?" Haiz asked and leaned down, resting her arms on the door, her head now level with mine.

"I.. I thought it was all in my head," I said and felt myself blushing, like I had done so many times before while being with the hazel eyed beauty, "I kept thinking about you and the night we met."

"I see," The brunette chuckled softly and tucked some of my hair behind my ear, "My shift is over, so do you wanna follow me to the station, so we can drive home together?"

"Of course," I smiled and leaned closer to her, "but only if you give me a kiss first."

"Mmm, you drive a hard bargain, I guess I don't have a choice," She smirked and cupped my face gently, pulling my face even closer, connecting our lips in a soft kiss.

"I love you, Haizy," I smiled as we pulled apart.

"I love you too, babygirl," She smiled and pecked my lips again, before standing up again, "oh wait," She smirked and leaned back down, pulling me by my shirt, so that our lips were just inches apart, before husking in the sexiest way, "you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you.. tonight.."

I let out a low groan and loved the feeling when she captured my bottom lip between her teeth, tugging at it softly.

"And you have the right to remain sexy," I giggled, causing her to shake her head with a smile.

"Silly baby," She smiled and pressed a soft kiss against my lips.

"Your silly baby," I smiled back.

"Mine," She nodded and caressed my cheek softly with the back of her hand, "Now, let's go.. I'll meet you at the station, my love."

"Okay," I smiled, "I'll see you soon."

——————————————
A/N: Thanks for reading!
Hope y'all enjoyed!
Have a good one <3