It's Final

Elijah's face flushed as he met Denis's eyes. He was definitely nervous but also hopeful of his answer... It was better now than when it's too late. Elijah pushed Denis back a little before locking the door, his hand slipping off the doorknob then locking gaze with the tall male in front of him. Elijah took a deep breath then said, "What is it Denis?" You could tell Elijah was trying to keep his composure, it was unknown how Denis was feeling from all of this..

". . ."

Denis reached for Sketch's hand, catching him off guard before placing his lips on the others' own. He didn't know how long he'd been waiting to do that and frankly didn't know when to stop so when he felt Elijah back away a bit, Denis pushed himself closer towards him. His hands found themselves on Elijah's waist, stopping him from backing away any further. It was when Sketch felt a pinch on his lip that he finally broke the kiss, covering Denis's lip with one of his free hands. Elijah averted his eyes from Denis, clearly flustered and surprised by the sudden action.

"Slow down!" Elijah said, pressing his hand harder against the other's chest because of how much he was leant forward. You could hear the taller ones muffled laugh under the hand placed on his lips preventing him from turning Elijah into a mess.

Denis's laughs quieted down after a few seconds. One of his hands then slid up Elijah's forearm to his wrist, prying it off gently. He began to place small kisses on the palm of Sketch's hand, making the one now against the door gasp. Denis finally stopped once he got the expression he wanted from the other and finally confessed..

"I like you..a lot Skoopy!"

Those words meant everything to Elijah, it was true then...the feeling was mutual. Sketch was kind of stuck in place, he didn't know how to take this all in so when Denis leaned in towards him even more, he flinched.

*Chu

Denis had given Sketch a kiss on the cheek then whispered, "Just relax...I can wait for an answer."

. . .

Elijah's POV:

'Surely he knows my feelings too right..'

Denis finally backed away, fully. Sitting back down on the bed, he looked different..much calmer than he's ever been before. He looks to have finally pulled all that weight off his shoulders but instead it landed on me!

'I don't know what I'm going to say!'

'What could I say?!'

'Oh God-'

"Why do you look so tense, I thought I told you to relax Elijah.." Denis said, patting a spot next to him on the bed with a bright smile on his lips. I stood still reluctant to take a seat but nonetheless accepted the gesture with caution..who knows what he's planning. They sat there in silence, I used it as a time to gather my thoughts up.

'Denis, Denis, Denis, Denissss... that bastard!'

'How can he be so calm about this?'

'But then again I was the one who wanted an answer..'

"Hmm.."

I darted my eyes to my side, catching Denis looking straight at him. Denis was surprised at first but didn't look away, he instead started continuously complimenting me. My heart was not ready for this at all, I can definitely say that...