Chapter 7: Please don't cry Eth-

The Next Morning (Dec 1)

Denis's POV:10:20am
I woke up to the sunlight beaming through the window, hitting my eyes tremendously. I groaned at the immensely bright light and dug my face into the pillow in front of me, well that's at least what I thought. I smiled at the sweet scent, tightening my grip on the so called "pillow," that's when I felt something or rather someone squirming underneath my embrace.

I opened one eye and picked my head up to find that the pillow I was hugging was Elijah. 'Ohh right I fell asleep by accident. . . . . . wait how did we end up like this?' I started to smile enormously once I looked at Elijah for a few seconds, 'How is he still single, wow.' I brought my hand up that was on Elijah's waist completely ignoring why it was there in the first place, and stroked Elijah's cheek while removing some strands of hair that blocked his beautiful face.

After about a few minutes, I decided to get up and surprise Elijah with breakfast. I exited the bedroom door quietly and went to the stairs. As I was approaching the start of the stairs I heard ringing coming from upstairs, 'Should I go check on that, ahhhh you know what might as well.' I sprinted back and cracked the door open to hear groaning and movement, then I peeked through the little space.

Elijah had grabbed his phone and looked at it, he sighed then pressed on the screen and put it up to his ear. He also put his arm over his eyes to cover the sunlight. I'm gonna leave him with that, not my business. I then went back to the stairs and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

Elijah's POV:10:29am
I woke up to a nonstop ringing, "Ngnhh, at this time," I groaned out. I looked to my side squinting at the sudden change of light and grabbed my phone. 'Ohhh yeah, Ethan wanted to talk to me,' I pressed the answer button and put it up to my ear and then put my arm over my eyes.

S "Ethan"

S "Ethan?"

"I think Amy is cheating on me. . . . ." E

S "WAIT WHAT!"

At this point I was sitting up, shocked as hell

S "wha- wha- what, you can't just say that bluntly Ethan," "Let's start from the beginning, how did you come to this conclusion?"

"I saw her messages Elijah, I saw it by ACCIDENT"E

'Ahh nooo he's starting to sniffle'

S "Please don't cry Etha-

"I just wanna go home, please Elijah. . . . . ."  E

"Just pick me up I just wanna leave" E

Now Ethan was fully having a breakdown and I was changing only my shirt and leaving my shorts on.

S "Ethan please stay on the phone for me, don't hang up and also send me your location."

"Ok. . . . ," *sniffle E

I ran down the hallway putting my shoes on at the same time. Once I made it to the stairs; I had already gotten my shoes on so I ran down stopping to see Denis. He was holding a bowl looking at me confused. I quickly said, "Denis if you want to come, you can but it has to be now," "like right now."
Denis quickly put down the bowl, and followed behind me grabbing the keys, he then asked frantically "What's going on?" All I could say at that moment was, "Ethan."