Chapter 6:❁No peeking❁

(Nov 30, 9:27pm)
3rd POV:
Denis dragged Elijah back inside the house while still holding his hand. Elijah was distracted by Denis's warm hand that he didn't notice that they were already inside. Denis broke Elijah from his distraction by yawning and saying, "Well Kitty, I don't know about you but I'm already tired," Denis then turned himself around to face Elijah. Elijah quickly looked up at Denis wide eyed and thought to himself 'why does he keep saying that. . . . . so embarrassing.' Elijah then replied with a bit of stuttering at the beginning,"Uhh uh- yeah me too," while scratching the back of his neck with his free hand.

Denis was caught off guard by Elijah's stuttering but then noticed what the cause of it was, he quickly let go of Elijah's hand and said, "Im so- sorry Elijah Uhh uh-." Elijah then started giggling and said, "Just shut up Denis," while walking past Denis to the stairs. As soon as Elijah made it to the start of the stairs he turned his head to soon meet Denis's soft brown eyes with his own and said, "Well Denis I'm gonna go an take a shower. . . . . ," Elijah then continued, "Sooo you better not peek~."

Denis immediately became a red tomato with just those few words, that's when Elijah ran off to his room but also Denis's temporary bedroom while snickering to himself and left Denis as a blushing mess recalling the last few words Elijah had said just now. 'Ahhhh revenge I see. . . . .' Denis thought to himself, before leaving to do something to distract him.

20 minutes later
Denis's POV:
'He is most-likely finished right, I mean I did hear the running water stop a few minutes ago.' I then slowly approached the door and knocked a few times, 'no response'. 

"Elijah"

"Elijah"

"Elijah, are you done?"

I was questioning if I should open the door or not, but ended up deciding that maybe he was trying to pull a prank on me. I then took a deep breath and opened the door to only have a towel thrown at my face and Elijah yelling, "I said no peeking!" I then panicked and said, " Ohhh- aghh I'm leaving do- don- don't worr-,"  I was cut off by Elijah bursting into laughter.

I quickly pulled the towel off to find that I was right he was planning to prank me and he successfully executed it. Elijah on the other hand was still laughing his guts out, he also was clenching his side and saying, "AHH YOU FELL FOR THAT, Ah- HaHAHA heheHe HOW DID YOU FALL FOR THAT!!" He was fully dressed; wearing a black T-shirt with a pair of shorts along with his wet hair reaching a little below his ear.

I then sighed and said, "Okay that's enough I fell for it, pretty stupid of me I get it." Elijah eventually calmed down and sat next to me but I didn't notice because I was on my phone. Elijah fell backwards on the bed and said, "Debsy, do you wanna dry my hair for me. . . . . .please!" I looked at him, he had those perfect puppy eyes, how could I not say yes. I got up and headed towards the towel rack and grabbed a dry towel and headed towards Elijah who was already sitting up and on his phone. I sat behind Elijah with my legs in a criss cross position leaving a little bit of space until Elijah scooted back so that he was in between my legs. He smiled brightly at me before returning to his phone once again.

I started to ruffle his hair with the now almost dampened towel, paying more intention to the ends more than the scalp. His hair was well cared for;no split ends. Such a perfect scent as well sun-ripened strawberry~. The more I inhaled of the sweet scent the more tired I became eventually grasping onto one of the sides of his waist with one of hands lightly to support myself.
I could feel myself sinking into the scent of his hair as I was finishing drying up his hair, I lightly dropped the towel from my right hand to which it fell to the floor and laid my hand on his shoulder. The next thing I heard was a gasp before the scent took over my consciousness.

Elijah's POV:9:43pm
I was frightened by the sudden touch on my shoulder that I gasped. I then was about to complain until I felt a slight weight suddenly being applied on the back of my head. I then noticed his other hand on the one side of my waist, I covered my mouth quickly while a blush was forming on my cheeks. 'How did I not notice that, ho-,' I then felt his front upper body press against my back implying even more weight. I then mumbled, "Stupid Denis, should of told me you were gonna pass out because you were sleepy."

I started to give up on holding Denis up, so I grabbed a throw on blanket that was reachable and let my body fall to side slowly along with Denis pulling the blanket over us in the process. Once we were both covered by the blanket, I parted away from Denis to only be pulled back into his now much tighter embrace. I tried again but failed much like the first time. I felt Denis's warm breath hit the back of one of my ears which was one of my sensitive parts. It made me shiver even though the blanket was very much hot rather than warm.

I then just laid down there looking through the window which lit up half of the room with the moons glow shinning through the window. 'It is such a beautiful night," I thought to myself as I slowly drifted to a slumber forgetting that I was cuddled up by Denis whose face was hidden in my luscious light-brown hair while his warm hands grazed against my skin slightly above my waist hidden underneath my T-shirt. "Goodnight Debsy~," I mumbled before drifting off to who knows where❦

___________________________________
Wow took me longer than expected, honestly by far this is probably one of my favorite chapters
I live for Detch hahaha but anyway I really appreciate anyone who has took off so much time just to read this ongoing series, I also really appreciate the ones who are staying for the read
I can't stress this even more thank you so much<3