Prologue

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Joseph's Pov

Life has always been shitty, from the day I was born till now. But one girl made everything tolerable, made me enjoy living.
Heck she made me 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 living.

I didn't like my life. From the day I was born till college. Now, college was when everything turned upside down for me. Going into college, I thought it was all going to be the same, from elementary, to high school, but I was wrong.

I met a girl. At first I thought she was going to be like the others. A temporary person, probably one ill forget. I was wrong.

She was the purest form of a person, a rare soul. Someone who makes you feel safe. Someone who makes you feel accepted, and loved. Being with her makes you feel light, and happy. You just feel like you've known her for an endless amount of limetimes, which makes you trust her. She made everything light up, She made everything bright.

I didnt know such a person could exist. A person who could make make you smile when they smile. A person who radiated sunshine. 𝘈 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.

I mean when I saw her smile, I knew she would be important to me. Someone who could actually be permanent, not just someone id forget.

Not that I could ever forget that breathtaking smile.

That was terrifying to me, liking someone means attachment, and i hate attachment

I just thought id avoid her, ignore her, like the plague. I mean i did it all the time, its not going to be much different.

I was wrong.

I didnt know it at that time, that the walking angel would soon be the most important person in my life.