Hallways and notebooks

Chapter'18

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Celia's Pov (flashback)

Walking to math class I already want to leave.

Our math teacher cant seem to give us a break, either telling us a life story and leaving us to understand whatever she's teaching or its teaching us a lesson but making it so confusing you might just want to throw yourself off a cliff.

Wow I just love school so fucking much.

Lost in my thoughts I didnt even have time to process someone bumping into me so hard I fell to the floor with my books flying.

"Oh my fucking, watch where you're going"

I immediatley look up to where the annoyed voice came from.

"I watch where im going? Are you stupid? you bumped into me!" Im already annoyed from this day, now this whole interaction makes me want to run myself over with a car.

As I collect my books from the floor I noticed the stranger already left, making me more annoyed. As I pick up the last book I see a notebook on the floor with the name "Jo Quinn" written on it.

Jo Quinn huh, must be a new student.

Well Jo, thank the heavens above im kind and i'll return this to you, you know instead of throwing it away.

Running through the hallways trying to find a certain boy with pretty eyes in hopes to give his notebook back, im tired and I cant find him.

Wait, pretty eyes?

Whatever im on notebook duty right now.

Looking in the library, I see a familiar back turned to me.

Im tired looking all around the school for him just so I can return his notebook, im over it at this point.

"Hey, you dropped your notebook earlier" I tell him.

"Fuck I didnt even notice that I dropped it, thank you" He rushes out to grab the notebook from my hand.

"Um, did you read it?" He questions, his eyebrows scrunched in wonder.

"Oh no I promise I didnt" I tell him honestly.

"Thank you, im Joe by the way and fuck sorry for bumping into you earlier and I was such a dick about it too" I can tell he's telling me the truth and the apology was genuine too.

"Yeah its fine, plus I should apologize too since I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, im Celia" I stretch my hand out for a hand shake.

He shakes my hand back, and oh my gosh his hands are soft.

"So friends?" He asks me with a smile on his face.

"Friends"