Lovey

Chapter' 15

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Celia's Pov

"Baby, wake up" I hear a gentle voice next to me, waking me up from my nap.

I hum, still too tired to wake up.

"Love, come on we have to cook dinner" I hear the gentle voice of my love.

Sitting up slowly, I peel open my eyes to look up at Jo. He stands up and looks down at me as he brings his hands to hold my face, his thumbs delicately brushing my under eyes.

"You have the prettiest eyes in the world I swear" He mutters.

He brings his head down to kiss my forehead, the small gesture making my heart flutter.

"Im so in love with you" He whispers, his lips lingering on my forehead.

"Why are you so lovey today?" I question with a tiny laugh, my voice still a bit rough from my nap.

"Just want to appreciate you" He grins at me as he stands back up, his hands never leaving  my face.

" Well my love, you ready to cook?" I ask him, matching his grin.

"Cooking with my beautiful wife? Im always ready" He pulls me up as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Lets go my love, what do you want to cook?"

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•
A/N Just imagine what happened with the cast at the cafe after the last chapter because I can not write it to save my life sorryyy, also more like mushy chapters coming but savour them because this whole book will be a shitshow, xoxo.