Fools, the Next Morning

“Oh god, here we go again.” Jay sits once again on the sofa.

As much as he hates to admit it, they do need to have this conversation.  It’s evident their group has a couple of couples so they need rules for this. Jungwon enters the room muttering to himself, sitting next to jay. Sunghoon and Heeseung sit on the other side of Jungwon; Sunoo, Niki and Jake sit on the floor. Jungwon sighs and gets ready to start talking.

“At least this time we can skip figuring out who it was,” he pointedly looks at Sunoo and Niki. “So let’s start with this first thing, condoms, does Heeseung buy them for you too?”

“We haven’t gone that far yet; I was just blowing Niki,” Sunoo says and he’s the only one who doesn’t blush.

“Sunoo, I’m going to blush for you, how do you have so little shame?” Sunghoon’s entire face is red from Sunoo’s honesty.

“I’m dying inside, but you already heard me choking on his dick, so it can’t get worse than that.” He admits with a shrug, Niki is not okay.

“I think Niki is about to pass out,” Jake comments, placing a hand on Niki’s shoulder to be sure he is okay.

“Niki, baby, you need to breath,” Sunoo places his hand on Niki’s thigh and squeezes to offer comfort.

“I don’t think that’s helping,” Heeseung notes.

“I’m fine,” Niki manages to say.

Jay thinks Niki is probably lying, but he also doesn’t look like he’s about to pass out any second now, so he’s better than a second ago. And that’s something. Sunoo looks over at Niki, just to make sure, and nods happily when Niki smiles at him. And yeah, Jay thinks they are cute together, but he still doesn’t want to hear or know what they do in the middle of the night.

“Now that that’s over, condoms, what will you do when you do go that far,” Jungwon tries to keep a straight face, but he’s blushing all the way to the ears. Maybe Jay finds that cute as well.

Without even blinking, Sunoo turns to Heeseung with pleading eyes.

“Heeseung-hyung?” Everyone knows where this is going.

“Yes?” Heeseung still pretends he doesn’t know.

“You’ll buy some for us too, right?” Heeseung sighs, slumping against his boyfriend.

“Yes,” he agrees easily. “I feel like a dealer, a condoms dealer.”

“You are just buying for two couples, it’s not that much,” Jake points out.

“For now, two couples for now.” Jake nods in agreement, Jay is a bit confused, there are only two couples in the group, right?

“Yeah, Jay and Jungwon will soon ask for the same too,” Sunoo says and Jay almost falls from the sofa.

“Jay and Jungwon will what now?!” Jay shouts as Jungwon chokes.

“Don’t be so dramatic, we all know you are together,” Jay is shocked to hear Sunghoon’s words.

“We are not together,” Jay pauses, “are we?” He looks at Jungwon who is still recovering from the initial shock.

“Not that I’m aware of, no.” Jungwon confirms, “how did you all get that idea?”

“Because you act more like a couple than us?” Heeseung offers.

“We do?” Jay is confused but he lets it go, “anyway, no, we are not a couple, yet.”

“Yet?” Jungwon looks at him now, Jay doesn’t understand why until he realises what he said.

“We can change that, if you want,” it takes Jungwon’s brain a second to catch up to what Jay is offering, but when it does, he doesn’t hesitate to lean towards Jay and plant a chaste kiss on his lips.

“Did we just witness them getting together?” Niki asks, and while Jay can’t see anything past Jungwon’s smile, he knows everyone else is nodding.

“So yeah, two soon to be three couples- Jake do you want condoms as well?” Heeseung doesn’t even sound bothered.

“Uh… no thanks, I’m good?” he stops, “oh no, I’m going to be seventh wheeling…”

Everyone laughs at that. It takes Jay out of his moment with Jungwon, but he can’t even be mad. They just strated dating, they have time to be lost in each other. Still, he looks to the front, to where Jake is, while he also holds Jungwon’s hand. He doesn’t know since when he’s wanted to hold Jungwon’s hand, but now that he is holding it, he doesn’t want to let go.

“This was not the point of the conversation,” Jungwon sights.

“You can’t really complain, you got a boyfriend out of it,” Sunoo tell him, and he’s right, but they still need to have that conversation.

“We need rules,” Jungwon ignores Sunoo.

“Like what, no loud sex at night? I don’t know if you noticed, we are kind of bad at being quiet,” Sunoo comments.

“Sunoo has a point, being quiet is hard,” Sunghoon agrees.

“We haven’t heard you two since the last conversation about this, what are you talking about?” Niki asks.

“Tell me you didn’t buy a gag,” Jay jokes, but Sunghoon’s cheeks flare up and Heeseung groans.

“You bought… a gag,” Jake starts, “no, wait, I don’t want to know.”

“But I do, what’s this about a gag?” Sunoo immediately jumps at the opportunity.

“This conversation is going nowhere…” Jungwon laments, “just… have quiet sex or warn the rest so we can wear earplugs or something.” He says, as he stands up pulling Jay with him, “let’s go.”

“Okay,” Jay agrees before he can even think, “where are we going?”

“We are having a date.” Jay goes along, no questions asked.