Lali-Ho

Crying out in pain, Kira found himself somewhere strange. He wondered if it was another akumatized villain, but something didn't feel right about this. Checking around him, Nino and Adrien were nowhere to be found. A Stand, then.

The landscape surrounding him on all sides was, strange to say the least. A flowing carnival with a merry go round and even a ferris wheel in the distance. Bringing forth Killer Queen, Kira prepared for an attack.

"Lali-ho!"

A giant scythe boomeranged around the circus-like arena, faster than Kira's eyes could track it. The only thing he could make out was the glint of sun on steel, right as the blade cut through Killer Queen's torso, separating his Stand at the waist.

--

Hearing something across the room, Adrien slowly opened one eye. It was still dark outside, and a quick check of his watch revealed they hadn't been asleep for more than an hour.

Looking to see what had made the noise, he turned on his phones flashlight. Seeing that Nino was still asleep, he moved the dim light to Kira's makeshift bed.

Adrien gasped, two figures wearing suits stood over Kira. The one on the left's eyes were rolled up into his sockets, long black hair standing on end. The other donned a purple tie, and a pair of glowing lavender eyes. Adrien recognized the second intruder from the school dance, the tall one that didn't talk.

It was only then that Adrien noticed the glowing green dagger Quinn clutched in his palm. Looking down at Nino, he saw a small glowing green cut on his friends arm. A matching mark was on Kira's throat.

Quietly shaking Nino, Adrien realized his friend was barely breathing. Had the knife knocked both him and Kira out cold? But why wasn't he also put to sleep?

"Hey, Plagg, wake up." Adrien whispered frantically, nudging the breast pocket in his sleeping shirt. When there was no response, he decided it was worth it to risk his Kwami being seen.

Pulling the still sleeping Plagg out of the pocket, Adrien cringed. There was a small glowing puncture on Plagg's forehead.

So they did try to put me to sleep

After making sure his Kwami would be safe, the cut turned out to just be a scratch, Adrien began to form a plan.

Adrien tucked his friend away into a designer beret that had been gifted to him by his father, and slipped under the bed. The two attackers didn't even notice him moving, whether this was because of their fixation on Kira or his cat-like powers was unknown.

Without Plagg, he wouldn't be able to transform, and that was going to be a problem. Hearing something begin to slide across the floor, he flinched. Had they found his hiding place?

Looking across the room, sticking his head as far out as he dared to risk, Adrien saw the black haired man hoist Kira over his shoulder, and carry the boy towards the dining room. The other figure with the glowing eyes slowly turned, surveying the room. Adrien could only hold his breath as the gaze of the slightly transparent intruder passed over him.

Satisfied, Quinn followed his accomplice out of the room.

Grabbing a fencing sword from off of the wall, Adrien followed the evil duo to save his friend.

--

Killer Queen collapsed to the ground, legs falling to the left and torso falling to the right. Kira braced himself for the same fate, but curiously, the attack on his Stand didn't transfer to himself.