billie eilish: rendezvous*

summary: Y/n was failing at health and social, but Miss o'connell, the deputy head, is willing to risk her job and not let her get that low final grade.

contains:
-smut (oral/fingering)
-teacher x student
-switch!both

Just like we planned, she came to my office after her final period, she had managed to avoid her friends that nagged her to go to the park, lie to the teachers and ignore the new arrows and posters on the walls telling students to go straight home...

Just like we planned, she came to my office after her final period, she had managed to avoid her friends that nagged her to go to the park, lie to the teachers and ignore the new arrows and posters on the walls telling students to go straight home after school and not wander around the halls. She done it all for me. She was willing to disobey the rules for me, and now I was willing to do the same for her.

We sat in a silence as we sat across from each other, the desk and the tension being the only thing between us. I waited patiently for the swarms of people and noises outside to clear before I began to talk to Y/n. Eyes scanned her features casually, not like the first time I saw her when I was in completely awe looking at her perfect nose, perfect eyes and perfect manner. She completely stood out from the crowds of clones.

"You know why you are here?" I ask.

"I think so," Y/n spoke, "my grades miss, health and social."

I hum and nod in response, flicking through pointless sheets of paper on my desk. Seeing the student squirm in her seat due to her nerves just made me realise how much I really wanted to see her squirm, under my touch because of my presence.

"You told me you'll do what you have to to get your grades back to normal, or possibly higher and you know I have the power to do that," I explain, my eyes going to the shelf of presents from staff, each one saying something to do with my role as the deputy head of the school.

In all honesty I couldn't give a shit about my co-workers. A simple two year apprenticeship soon turned into a lead roll in the school and a well-paid job, but now my dream job and goals were now in the sewer along with a good love life. I now had to focus on getting a husband, so I could sink in with the crowd and stop getting asked questions by my colleagues, however right now my head has been turned too much to click back to where it was.

"I know that."

"So, anything you say?" I tease, getting more confident in my speech, "willing to do something that will benefit the both of us? A time for both of us the please our inner desires."

I stand up from my office chair, walking around the desk to stand in front of Y/n, who sat on the other chair. Her thighs squeezed shut.

"I'll do anything," she repeats, her eyes darting between my left and right eye while I stare intensely at her from above.

The tight black dress and knee high boots I wore that day made it hard for me to lean down, but I pursued, getting on my knees in front of Y/n, my head level being just above her thighs. I placed my hands on her knees that were covered with thin tights. Her y/e/c eyes still followed my every move, but now I was focused on her body, the body I had been craving the touch of since day one.