eleven. werewolves

ten.

. • -

werewolves

00:00 | AUGUST 23 - LYDIAHACKETT'S QUARRY CAMP POOLHOUSE

HACKETT'S QUARRY CAMP POOLHOUSE

LYDIA let out a heavy breath as she lowered her arms down, the shotgun sliding out of her hands and onto the floor.

As everyone began to panic over what had just went down, tears formed in Lydia's eyes as she stared up at the shattered window.

She then let out a sob as her tears began to run down her face, Lydia quickly placing her shaking hands over her mouth.

What the hell?

Abigail then ushered Lydia over to where the other three were, sitting her down, then sitting beside her.

What the hell?

Kaitlyn went over to where Lydia had been standing, picking up the shotgun and returning it to Ryan.

Lydia shut her eyes tightly as she let out cries through her panicked breaths, lowering her head down to her knees.

"...That wasn't your fault, Lydia. You did what you had to." Ryan assured her.

Lydia didn't reply, her face remaining buried in her legs as she sobbed quietly while Abigail rubbed her back.

"It was you or him... And, well... that definitely wasn't him." Ryan said, pointing at the broken window.

"Man... this is so fucked." Dylan muttered.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Hey!" Ryan shouted as he lifted his shotgun, walking over to the door.

"Oh shit!" Dylan cursed, moving behind Ryan.

"Where the fuck is Chris Hackett!?"

Lydia lifted her head at the familiar sounding voice coming from the other side of the door.

"Who's there?" Ryan asked loudly.

"I need your help. Please." The woman pleaded.

"Who are you?" Ryan asked her.

"My name is Laura Kearney." The woman stated.

"So?" Ryan asked.