. • - the interviews

the interviews

10 : 35: 15

NYSP00186
Police Interview
Room 3

KAITLYN KA

"...so I shoot his arm- buy us some time, then me and Dylan start running, and--"

"Shoot him? So you're admitting to have shot at Caleb Hackett?"

"Wha- YES, I fucking shot at him! Jesus, you're not listening to me! At the time, he was going to ATTACK me and Dylan! It was self defense!"

11 : 12 : 09

NYSP00181
Police Interview
Room 1

ABIGAIL BLYG

"And then he just... threw her! And then he got up, just... staring at her, and... God, it all happened so fast."

10 : 45 : 39

NYSP00190
Police Interview
Room 2

NICK FURCILLO

"What do you remember?"

"Not a lot. Me and Lydia... were attacked in the woods. I think... she tried to save me."

"Attacked by what, Nick?"

"I- I don't know... I don't know..."

11 : 03 : 47

NYSP00185
Police Interview
Room 3

LYDIA VAISEY

"Your friend Nick says you were with him during an attack in the woods."

"Yes."

"What attacked you two?"

"I don't know. I don't know what it was. It wasn't a person but... it wasn't an animal either- it was like a... creature. It was like... nothing I've ever seen before."

"Can you tell us what happened during the attack?"

"We saw it while we were out in the woods and... then we started running and then it- it jumped right on top of Nick and I... I was right there. I could've helped him. I tried... I really... tried..."

11 : 22 : 36

NYSP00187
Police Interview
Room 1

MAX BRINLY

"Max, can you tell us about where you and Laura Kearney have been over the last two months? What happened to you?"

"Uh... Well Officer, I... think it's better if you ask Travis."

"Travis? Sheriff Travis Hackett?"

"Wait, actually, never mind. Don't do that. Um, so here's the thing..."

11 : 48 : 03

NYSP00182
Police Interview
Room 3

JACOB CUSTOS

"...and I- I took the rotor arm. But-! I- I didn't know any of this was going to happen."

"So you're saying you wanted to trap the other counselors there?"

"What...? Jesus, no! That's not... I wasn't trying to trap any of them. I was... God dammit... it wasn't supposed to go down like this. It was just supposed to be harmless fun..."

10 : 24 : 10

NYSP00184
Police Interview
Room 1

EMMA MOUNTEBANK

"I mean, I just barely escaped this thing, but it doesn't even end there! Because then some... hunter dude grabs me and pulls me down out of nowhere- but I got away, of course..."

12 : 02 : 14

NYSP00189
Police Interview
Room 1

LAURA KEARNEY

"What can you tell us about the events at Hackett's Quarry?"

"...I'll tell you one thing. I did what had to be done. For me. To save my life, and to save Max's. That's all there is to it. I've got nothing more to say to you."

10 : 41 : 57

NYSP00183
Police Interview
Room 2

DYLAN LENIVY

"...so, I told him to cut my hand off. And he did. So uh, yeah! It hurt really bad, but he was definitely trying to help! I mean, I did tell him to do it after all..."

"You told Ryan to cut your hand off?"

"Well... yeah! I mean, it wasn't the most rational idea but... it seemed like a good option at the time, I guess. I mean, he saved my life in the end, so..."

11 : 01 : 04

NYSP00188
Police Interview
Room 2

RYAN ERZAHLER

"I didn't want to hurt anyone. I never wanted to. But..."

"...Is there something you're not telling us, Ryan?"

"No. I'm telling you the truth. I did what I did to save everyone. I had to."

✾𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗

𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗