weird dream

okay look im not just gonna say every dream i have with wings because that's all of them. ive always had wings in my dreams. but this one was of note (pasted from my dream journal btw, u can skip this one if u already read it)

i dont remember much since i forgot to write when i woke up.

i was at my old house, but after i moved. i flew from up above and touched down in my empty driveway, where my mom was waiting for me. i get the impression that it was summer in the dream. the garage and front door were both open, and there were cars parked at the curb around my house and the houses nearby. i also remember specifically that the neighbours house was empty.

when i walked in, the entire house was empty, save for our old coffee table that we left there when we moved (as other family owned the house and we gave them the table). it was sitting by the back door and there was some family in the house. i remember saying hi to my cousin, as i haven't seen her in a while at that point. and then i went into my room.

it was completely empty, obviously. in real life though, there was my empty bed frame in my room still, since i got a new bed. i remember looking at my empty room like "wow, i cant believe i'm back. i never thought i'd come back here, i can't believe this is real". honestly kinda fucked up that my brain would do that smh.

this is the first dream ive had in my old house where i was aware i moved. i haven't had any dreams yet in THIS new house, but i have had some about being in a new house in general. most of my dreams so far have taken place in the old house. one of them (i think the first one in this journal?) i remember i was thinking about moving in it, and the character i was with was making it easier to really like- process it yknow.

i dont really have any other comment, i just wanted to put it here in case it becomes important later. OH WAIT. my right wing  has also been hurting a lot today. both of my wings have been hurting a bit and ive had small phantom wings, but specifically today its worse on only my right.

okay thats it, bye 4 now

-tommy