6/25/23

hi! i made that update and then forgot to actually get back into the avian stuff lawl. it's actually not the 25th anymore bc it's like 1am but what ever that's ok. i'm gonna try to update this daily (or post weekly ish) to keep myself on track, and actually get progress, since i've barely done anything in the past year or so.

i've been sitting here in my bed listening to subs and rereading peoples journals to take my mind off something that triggered my paranoia RIGHT before i was gonna go to bed. awesome. i think i'll sleep to subs and MAYBE meditate b4 bed but i'm not sure yet, im very bad and terrible at meditating i've down like 30 collective minutes of it tops the whole time i've been here. if i can remember to though, i'll do it in the morning. i'd like to meditate every morning when school starts, i hope i can remember to.

for actual progress and not a rant, i was very aware of the feeling of my wings against my bed since i was lying on my back. they hurt for a while but i was mostly just able to feel them very well. before i took a break, i was able to move them independently from my arms and my back but from months of not practicing that or even stretching, i need to relearn it again.

i wanted to test the "blooming theory" that i heard about on alation so that's sorta what i'm trying to here, but the issue with it is that there's no real reference for where i'm at right now or how far i've come in progress. im gonna hope i figure it out soon.

oh, also, i'm rewriting the avian section of my neocities site! when i finish all the pages i want to make, i'll post it here early, but everyone else will get it (ie it being added to the home page of my site) on july 23rd, because that my anniversary as an avian.

i think i'll post this chapter now since it's so long, and then afterward start doing the somewhat weekly chapters again :3 bye!! i hope everyone who reads this sleeps well :)

- cal