𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚄𝚜: 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 12, 202311:23 pm𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟____________________

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 12, 2023
11:23 pm
𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟
____________________

Tocks and ticks echoed throughout the room as the antique clock continued to count the seconds, minutes, and hours. Its old deep wood hugged around its curvy shape while it sat still on the glass coffee table in the middle of the two black couches.

Kentrell's back rested against the plush pillows behind him. His legs were crossed over one another although, his eyes wandered over the phone he held in his hands. He lets out a frustrated breath, closing his eyes for a bit.

For the past few days the smaller had been trying to reach Shèyaa, wanting to talk with his other friend as he had begun to miss him. Yet, when he had tried neither call or text went through.

It had confused him for a moment since the signal and internet worked perfectly around the place. Soon the uncertainty cleared and realization struck, he figured out that one of the two men did something to block him from calling or texting people from the outside world.

The smaller assumed they used their abilities to stop him from communicating with anyone besides them. They were capable of doing almost anything he could think of, plus the men needed to keep him quiet.

He recalls what Taurus told him. Explaining how Von wanted to protect their family. Truth be told he couldn't blame the man for putting his family first. Kentrell just wished things could have turned out differently.

Von began to linger on his mind for a long time, more than he expected him to. He was beginning to crave for the man's attention and his affection. He wanted to feel his arms around him again, just like that one night when their bodies were close.

That brief sensation of calmness Von brought never left his head. The demon did something inside him, and he wanted Von to make that feeling deeper.

Kentrell was unsure of why he felt the way he did. It was almost as if something was pulling him closer to the man. Everything captivated him, he just couldn't keep his eyes away from Von when he appeared.

It was the same feeling he got with Taurus and it was just as strong. Despite them knowing so little about each other. Yet, it all felt one sided as Von had preferred to keep his distance away from him.

Feeling something land on his hand, the smaller opened his eyes. He gazes down at his lap to see the gorgeous little butterfly from a month ago. He smiled a bit, as he looked at those swirling colors.

It didn't take Kentrell long to hear the familiar sound of feet hitting the wood floor. He glanced up, his attention now on the tall figure who stood in front of him.