𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚄𝚜: 𝚂𝚒𝚡

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 29, 20232:15 𝚊𝚖𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟________________________

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 29, 2023
2:15 𝚊𝚖
𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟
________________________

A crystal candle warmer gives a dim light in the spacious room. Dark shadows appear on the walls revealing the two men in bed. A delicate floral scent fills up the room and the cooling air brushes against them.

Fingers softly thread through the man's black dreads. A gentle tug comes from the smaller every time he feels an ache in his body.

His frame trembles against the sheets he lays on feeling the taller's tongue run up his inner thigh. A hand presses down against one of his legs; keeping them spread apart.

A gentle gasp falls from out of Kentrell's soft lips. His vision slightly becomes blurry, feeling those sharp fangs bite down into him again. He grits his teeth at the pain yet, as quickly as it came it disappeared just as fast.

"You taste so good, baby." The smaller hears the vampire say against his thigh. Lifting his head from off the pillow, a thrilling shiver runs up his spine as he sees those blooming crimson eyes meet him.

Taurus's tongue runs over his bottom lip, still tasting the sweet liquid he drank. A faint metallic smell floats in the air mixing in with the delicate flower fragrance.

"Lay back n' let me take care of you, folks."

Kentrell lets out a shaky breath as he does what the taller man wants. His heart beats rapidly in his ear; while his fingertips grasp on the silk sheet.

The smaller chews on his bottom lip feeling his briefs being pulled down his thighs. He watches as Taurus gently tosses the fabric on the floor before his gaze falls down on his pussy.

Immediate heat rushes up to Kentrell's face and he glances away from the man in front of him. The noticeable desire in the vampire's stare only made his body feel hotter.

"You so pretty baby." Taurus says tenderly. His focus travels up towards Kentrell's face, seeing a sweet smile break over his lips. This alone made the taller chuckle a little.

Turning his attention back downward, the vampire presses two fingers gingerly on the smaller's lower lips. Teasingly, opening and closing his wet folds.

Bringing his prints up to the smaller's clit he slowly moves the bud in circular motion. He hears a soft whine slip out of Kentrell's mouth as the light pleasure starts to gingerly fill him up.

Noticing the way the smaller's body relaxes against the bed, Taurus brings his other hand off of Kentrell's thigh. He moves his fingers down to the hole that clenched around nothing and licks his lips at the sight.