𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚄𝚜: 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 23, 20235:00 𝚙𝚖𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟____________________

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 23, 2023
5:00 𝚙𝚖
𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟
____________________

The ceiling fan rattled from time to time. As its brown blades spun in circles from above. The cool air blew around the three men who sat down on the black cushion couch.

Being squished between the two, the smaller softly groans in uncomfort. He wanted to move his arms closer to himself but couldn't.

Tiny pricks poked all over his skin leaving nothing but a throbbing soreness behind. Two different temperatures were pressing on both sides of his body.

On one side it was blistering with heat to the point his skin felt like it was on the verge of burning. While on the other side it was dangerously brisk almost as if it would freeze him to death.

"Say ion need no fuckin' babysitters mane." Kentrell says through gritted teeth. He tries to shift his weight away from the two, greatly desiring his own space.

Yet, the more he moves the further he gets himself constrained in between the two.

"Don't take it as babysitting, take it as keepin' an eye on you." Lontrell replies. He looks over to Kentrell with a radiant grin falling on his lips.

"Nigga babysitting." Dominique comments bluntly. He slumps into the couch, the weariness settling deep into his bones. His focus lazily trained on the monitor ahead.

"Why can't I stay in dis' bitch by myself?" The smaller grumbles out. Kentrell lets out a loud sigh, his head falling back against the cushion behind him.

"Dawg, they don't trust you." Dominique answers. His voice was whiskey as he spoke. A long yawn leaves from between his lips. He squeezes his eyes close before opening them up wide.

"It ain't even "they" juh Von, big blrrrd thinks yo ass gon try sum." Lontrell explains. His gaze traveled back to the tv screen in front of them.

"Say, ion care 'bout what dat nigga think I'ma do mane." Kentrell replies. He lifts his head up from the cushion, his eyes staring right at the plasma screen.

"Exactly the problem." Dominique points out.

The sound of a door knob twisting catches the smaller's attention. The entryway to the front opens, and soon hazel eyes are met with those pleasing chestnut colors that Kentrell loves.

The vampire soon steps into the room, shutting and locking the door behind him. His gaze never roams away from the smaller while he does so. Making sure he pays attention to the way Kentrell tenderly smiles at him.